[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Top Gear host bullied fellow workers and reduced a female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7
File: dfg874d26.jpg (44 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
dfg874d26.jpg
44 KB, 615x410
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/chris-evans-admits-fears-being-8227206
>>
>>70979398
oh shit his fucking head's on fire
>>
>>70979398
>and reduced a female colleague to tears

We should get the SJWs on this, use them to get rid of this fucking loser, start claiming he's a sexist white male patriarchy supporting shitlord.
>>
>>70979398
Simon Pegg looks old.
>>
FACT
>>
can't blame him. the last host punched a guy and was a complete asshole and the internet kissed his ass for it.
>>
>>70979436
They'd probably make BBC hire Sarah Millican which would be an improvement
>>
http://www.automobilemag.com/news/bbc-reduce-chris-evans-top-gear-role/
>BBC to Reduce Chris Evans’ Top Gear Role
>No one seems to like him
>>
he died as he lived
>>
File: 1465572702606.png (509 KB, 658x650) Image search: [Google]
1465572702606.png
509 KB, 658x650
>>70979398
EL JUSTO
>>
>>70979521
Absolute madman
>>
>>70979398
Literally worse than anything based Clarkson ever did.

Come on BBC.
>>
>>70979484
she should review self driving cars
>>
>I wake up every morning expecting to have been sacked by lunchtime.
>he is the victim of “a witchhunt” since landing the coveted Top Gear job.
>Chris Evans has Top Gear air time 'cut in half'.
>He has also had to fend off criticism about Top Gear’s limp ratings, which fell to an all-time low of 2.4million last weekend, despite receiving better reviews
>>
>>70979398

What are some redeeming factors in this man?

What is the essential Evans-core?
>>
>>70979521

Did he buy a single wine glass or just always has one ready?

>It's almost as if it's not real.
>>
>>70979622

In the UK you can buy wine from Tesco that's in a plastic wine glass with a pull off top
>>
>>70979607
He was an integral part of Bong TV culture in the 90s.
Then he was the host of the main radio show in the country for a few years.
He revitalised another radio show and made it a hit. He's been on the radio ever since.
That's about it.
>>
>>70979398
>in Britland this is considered as a 10/10
>>
>>70979473

Clarkson is based unlike Evans.

And at least Clarkson treated the film crew and the rest of the BBC staff with great respect.
>>
>>70980226

What was the 'fracas' over again?
>>
How did this guy become famous in the first place? He is so fucking annoying with his horrible and disgusting voice and his fake ass shit bubbly behaviour.

How can anyone genuinely like to watch this guy?
>>
If he was a woman they would claim it's sexism, but he's a ginger fuckwit so he just has to take it.
>>
>>70980353
Hot meal not being in front of him.
Probably fucked some exec's daughter and they were waiting for any excuse. Its hardly something you don't just comp the worker for.
>>
Harris, Sabine, and LeBlanc should do everything.
>>
>>70980353

Some mick being lazy
>>
>>70980474

Jesus Christ what a load of bollox
>>
>>70980521

Now now. I resent that.
>>
>>70980353
He wanted a hot meal at the end of a day and got some cold slices of meat instead.
Got mad and punched a producer in the face.
>>
File: Eunuch.jpg (27 KB, 257x349) Image search: [Google]
Eunuch.jpg
27 KB, 257x349
>>70979398
>bullied

Didn't know he was a grade school student. A "bully" is a word for children....or adults that never grow up.

>reduced a female colleague to tears

Like that's a fucking hard to thing to do, or means anything at all. Bitches cry at the drop of a hat, and are emotionally similar to children, which is why they were excluded from working with men for millennia....until "men" decided to be submissive bitches the way they are today.

There's plenty of reasons to shit on that nu-male faggot without making bullshit up...
>>
>>70980691
>muh meal
>>
>>70980580
It's bollocks, you twonk.
>>
File: latest.jpg (190 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
190 KB, 1067x800
>>70980728
>Bitches cry at the drop of a hat
you dropped your hat sir
>>
>>70980858

I know it is you pedantic shit. Bollox. Get a fucking life.
>>
I think that the recast of Top Gear suffered a lot from forced diversity.
>>
>>70980902
you can't refute that women cry all the time, it's literally hard wired into them
>>
So, he's a bigger misogynist than Jeremy Clarkson?

The BBC is retarded.
>>
File: How dare you insult M'lady.png (109 KB, 181x262) Image search: [Google]
How dare you insult M'lady.png
109 KB, 181x262
>>70980902
>>
>>70980991
THIS. I'm getting really fed up with PC culture, it's literally poisoning our society. I'm not racist, I just believe that some people are inherently inferior no matter how hard they try. I mean it's ok I'm not offending anyone, I'm just stating objective FACTS: these gingers are literally ruining our society and shouldn't ever be represented on screen.
>>
>>70979622

it's not. it's Dailymail tabloid trash
>>
>Watch Gogglesprogs (Gogglebox with kids)
>They watch new Top gear
>"Oh not this nutter!"
>>
>>70979797
> bong tv culture

As abonger, not really. TGIF was okay at best. Radio hasn't mattered since the 80s
>>
File: And then there's this faggot.jpg (60 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
And then there's this faggot.jpg
60 KB, 750x600
>>70980902

Oh look, an internet white knight.....don't see that too often....
>>
>>70979398
Sounds like tried a little too hard to have someone like Jeremy Clarkson
>>
i think Evans biggest problem is that he lacks charisma, he comes across as pretty unlikeable
>>
why did the word fracas take off when incident, fight or literally any other confrontational word would've normally have been used
>>
>>70981098
Well, I'm fine with people of any race or appearance as long as they deliver well on the show and genuinely care for their job presenting the show.

I'm completely fine with a ginger person or any other person presenting the show but what annoys me is how they cast a team that is obviously assembled for the sake of diversity rather than finding people who can do good for the show.

If I were scouting for the recast then I would hire on someone's ability to present well rather than purely based on a need for fulfilment of diversity because then the whole thing suffers because you are lowering the skill of your staff in order to meet a potentially racist requirement.

Guy A and Guy B
Guy A is a well achieved, respectable and skilled person being interviewed for a job position that suits his skill set. Guy B is an under-qualified, lazy-ish drop out who is not suited for the job but has black skin as opposed to Guy A who's your average white guy "oppressor" so the company hires Guy B so they can boast diversity in the workplace.

I'd honestly call forcing diversity in your workplace racist.

(Also what you said is kinda textbook racist but I couldn't care).
>>
>>70981319

No clue, but it fucking irritated me.
>>
>>70981157
As an oldfag from the Bongpop era, yes really. TBB, TGIF and Radio 1 were his salad days. Radio ratings matter more than you think to the BBC, certain demographics listen to it a lot.

Discounting that as not relevant to how he got famous in the UK means he shouldn't be anyone of note at all.

I didn't say any of it was good or justifies him being on Top Gear.
>>
>>70981473
>Well, I'm fine with people of any race

I used to be, until all the SJW's and brown people started attacking white people for being the majority in their own nations.

Now I'd just assume bring back segregation or fight a civil war to set up our own white nation and be done with the leeching scum.
>>
>>70981929
this. purge them all nuke the cube
>>
>>70982005
I'd support deporting all the motherfuckers back to the no-infrastructure-or-rule-of-law shithole they came from....
>>
>>70979622

he bought a glass of wine from a pub and stole the glass
>>
File: space-cop.jpg (7 KB, 243x182) Image search: [Google]
space-cop.jpg
7 KB, 243x182
They should replace Chris Evans with Rich Evans. Now that would be podracing.
>>
>>70979576
>he is the victim of “a witchhunt” since landing the coveted Top Gear job.
The hosts were a big part of what made top kek work, they should have ended the show and moved on. Britshit shows don't even last that long, anyway.
>>
>>70980105

I need to move to Brittania, get myself a low standards scrumpet.
>>
>>70981098
I don't mind spics or niggers or wops (well, excepting those uppity tie-wearing niggers trying to get out of the ghetto) or even sheenys. But gingers, holy shit, they should put them in work camps after neutering.
>>
>>70981319
Because you're an illiterate cuntbag whose reading consists exclusively of 4chan posts and eroge.
>>
if you think the clarkson fracas was over some steaks you're a moron, that was obviously just the tip of the iceburg of a serious amount of dysfunction in the show's production
>>
>>70982763

I dunno, I can imagine Clarkson on an ego trip flipping out about some trivial shit. And didn't he admit to it being pretty much just that? With the help of a number of euphemisms of course.
>>
>>70981319
uk upper-middle class loves fancy names for things (see: brexit)
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.