[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More movies like this masterspice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
More movies like this masterspice?
>>
>>70974691
I typically hate Baumbach and mumblecore shit in general but I liked Frances Ha. Relating to her lack of direction and impulsive naivety was unexpected. Can't wait for the sequel.
>>
The masterspice must flow
>>
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
>>
FH and his two movies after it were supposed to be some kind of trilogy, no?
>>
>>70974754
There's going to be a sequel? Sounds pretty stupid even if I really liked this one.
>>
I stopped marathoning it the second she opened her mouth
>>
>>70975639
You shoulda kept binging it, it's a nice movie.
>>
Mistress America
>>
>>70974691
Frances Ha is a hipster copy of a small 70's movie called Girlfriends. Highly recommended.
>>
File: u.jpg (51 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
51 KB, 960x720
Computer Chess
The Color Wheel
other baumback shit (I liked Mistress America, Greenberg, The Squid and the Whale but didn't like While We're Young).
>>
>>70975639
She has that "hipster accent" way of talking. It's part of the character.
>>
>>70975999
>Mistress America

It's so cute how she wanted to start a restaurant in nyc, like she is completely oblivious to the fact that 95% of restaurants fail the first year
>>
>>70975999
>>70976073
>>70976082
Cheers fellas
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 171x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 171x253
Color Wheel is really good
>>
Whit Stillman flicks
>>
File: margotatlewedding.jpg (52 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
margotatlewedding.jpg
52 KB, 600x443
>>70974691
>>
File: color wheel.jpg (105 KB, 1280x716) Image search: [Google]
color wheel.jpg
105 KB, 1280x716
>>70976448
i had a boner the entire film
>>
>>70974691
> hipster grown ups cannot handle the world and act retarded
> masterpiece
>>
>>70977137
It sure is
>>
>>70976615
Watched this and Greenberg for JJL. Glad she ended up divorcing Noah.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.