[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>graduated in philosophy >have marital problems so much why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
>graduated in philosophy
>have marital problems

so much why
>>
>>70971483
because she an intellectual woman which always leads to problems with relationships kek
>>
>>70971483
philosophy is a meme degree
>>
In what way do you expect a degree in philosophy to protect you from marital problems?
>>
>>70971650
>intellectual
>woman
pick one(1)
>>
>>70971740
thats my point. its generally so unnatural that it becomes a bad thing in areas like relationships
>>
>>70971483

Bored rich girl with no job has problems with Husband who has to work and can't shower her with attention 247 so she clings to some old geezer who shows her some attention.
>>
>>70971483
>implying ratface ribisi could ever pull johansson in real life
Most unrealistic part of the movie tbdesu.
>>
>>70971483
>you will never have a qt 3.14 that is smart and reserved because you are too ugly and dumb ;-;
why live?
>>
>>70971777
Why is it unnatural and why does that make it hard for relationships
>>
File: the other sister.jpg (179 KB, 1300x941) Image search: [Google]
the other sister.jpg
179 KB, 1300x941
>>70971483
>not posting the superior relationship movie, starring Giovanni.
>>
What purpose does a philosophy undergraduate serve?

Seriously bothers me people study this (my brother)
>>
>>70972272
women's lives are so easy that they rarely suffer enough to get new perspectives and just go with the flow
>>
>>70971483

>that scene where he musters the actress with that devilish smile knowing that

>1. He would cheat on her
>2. She is way more interesting than her

Fucking masterpiece filmmaking.
>>
>>70972438
not me >>70972272

i want r9k to go
>>
>>70972398

To join the welfare line
>>
>>70972438
they have their own struggles even if they are internalized i don't think it's fair to assume their lives are easier than men's, just different
>>
reminder that Lost in Translation and Her are films about the same, failed marriage
>>
>>70972492
women are treated kindly in society, tolerated, get assaulted less frequently than men and kill themselves on a rate that's 5 times lesser

anyyway this isn't r9k, so i'll stop
>>
>>70972272
It's not unnatural it's just more uncommon. Women don't have as much ambition as men typically typically, not always you inb4 neckbeard faggotso if they feel the need to go as far as to study philosophy and start questioning their nature and shit it usually means somethings off about them which could make things like relationships harder.

dated a qt that was smart and read alot of dostoevsky and the likes but she turned out to be pretty bitchy and literally mentally ill
>>
>>70972272
Stop being such a fucking beta white knight NAWALTing
>>
>>70974791
i think you are just intimidated about meeting a woman who is a little bit smarter than you and who cant handle it
>>
>>70972514
but he's still married when he's in tokyo
>>
hail hydra
>>
>>70972398
if you actually pick up a philosophy book and give it a read you'll understand its purpose. but seriously a full degree should be left to geniuses/ people well above average IQ
>>
>>70972398

what do you mean?

what is the purpose of any education that isn't directly linked to the professional world?

expansion of the mind, new perceptions of reality, considering how best to pass through existence, etc etc
>>
>>70972398
I think it helps if you're planning to go to law school
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.