[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its a Niles creates extreme elaborate contrivances to try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>its a Niles creates extreme elaborate contrivances to try to get Daphne's attention on a holiday with the Crane family but she just ends up innocently fucking Chad instead episode
>>
>>70967512
Was Niles the original robot?
>>
Donny wasn't exactly a Chad.
>>
>>70967590
he was married and ran a successful business, so no
>>
>>70967669
>married

He was the original beta bux. A succubus sinks her claws into him, marries him, sucks him dry, divorce, next succubus, rinse and repeat.

Marriage isn't actually a great accomplishment if you're in your 30's and rich. The real accomplishment would be marrying a good person, which Niles repeatedly failed at.
>>
My coffee with Niles is the best episode

Max comfy
>>
>>70967669
Maris was a robot though.
>>
>>70967512
>it's a Martin dates a 17 year old episode
>>
>>70967753
The series is max comfy, but yeah, great episode. I love DHP
>>
>>70967746
Niles was actually the one who married into money. Not the other way around.
>>
>>70967820
>It's a Frazier tries to get laid episode
>>
File: bqkD006.jpg (31 KB, 788x591) Image search: [Google]
bqkD006.jpg
31 KB, 788x591
>tfw no Frasier blu-ray
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Moiha_4X_E

Is this kino?
>>
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 796x1004) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 796x1004
It's weird when you sit down and think about how much they both lie about stupid shit. Frasier is an ego driven commitaphobe and Niles a germ freak with no self esteem and these people are supposed to be therapists? Makes me think about how in real life therapy is just a racket. You therapist has just as many problems as you do.
>>
>>70972260

A large part of coming to terms with your own emotional problems is the realization that everyone else has the exact same feelings that you do no matter their walk of life.
>>
>>70972260
That's the joke.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.