[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY FUCKING SHIT JON FAVREAU!? THE GUY WHO CREATED SWINGERS!?!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
8 KB, 480x360
HOLY FUCKING SHIT JON FAVREAU!? THE GUY WHO CREATED SWINGERS!?!?

wtf was up with this episode?
>>
>>70963255
Swingers was really popular back in the day
>>
>>70963255
pretty great episode honestly
FUCKIN D GIRL
>>
most likely the writers met some real gangsters and wanted to put their naivity into the show
>>
EXCUUUUSE ME? EXCUSE ME I'M A VICE PRESIDENT... YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE
>>
fun fact: he also created iron man
>>
chrissy's adventures in hollywood was the weakest aspect of the show

besides meadow
and janice
and AJ
and vito's gayness
and cgi livia
>>
>>70963255
this episode was basically the writers masturbating with their industry lingo. the show is really annoying at times when characters make film references that they never should know in the first place. like when one of the FBI guys says "how green is my fucking valley" when he sees adriana bend over on the tennis court.
>>
>>70964300
>cgi livia

le what
>>
>>70964300
janice and aj are good arcs though
>>
>>70964352

Go watch that scene when Tony talks to his mom before she dies
>>
>>70964352
this is proof it wasnt that bad cgi if you dont focus on it
>>
>>70964300
>meadow - many great faps
>janice - one of best chars, you're supposed to hate her
>AJ - great arc of not being his father's son
>gayness - meh was ok story
>cgi livia - better than practical effects aka digging up a corpse
>>
File: Phil_Leotardo.jpg (28 KB, 506x316) Image search: [Google]
Phil_Leotardo.jpg
28 KB, 506x316
>let me tell you a couple of three things
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70965225
that you's about to get told
>>
File: tfw your capo isnt loyle.gif (38 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
tfw your capo isnt loyle.gif
38 KB, 356x200
>>70963255
Shit like this was part of the reason I didn't care for most Christopher episodes

His addiction struggles and parental issues were great, but every time it was some hollywood shit, it felt like the writers coming up blank and trying to fill the scripts with their own personal stories.

Literally the worthwhile thing in the whole Cleaver arc was seeing how Tony was viewed through Christopher's eyes.
>>
>>70965795
Christopher was my favorite character until he started talking about ratting the guys out.
>>
>>70965840
>tfw he killed Superman for no reason
>>
>>70965944
>Superman
who?
>>
>>70965972
Tim Daly, he voiced Superman in the 90s cartoon.

He played J.T. Dolan, Chrissy's screenwriting addict buddy.
>>
File: 1441554020959.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1441554020959.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
>>70964300
>pretending fag vito was a bad or unnecessary storyline
>>
>>70965840
>until he started talking about ratting the guys out

which he first mentions in the pilot and kinda sorta flirts with through the entire run of the show? so you never liked christopher?
>>
>>70966009
Oh. He didn't kill him for no reason. He told him all this shit. He implied Adriana and Ralphie's death, and I think Pussy too. And he threatened to rat out/kill the guys. J.T. heard all of this. I think Chris would've killed him the next morning when he sobered up even if J.T. didn't act like a dick to him.
>>
>>70965225
A couple = 2
Three things = 3

2 x 3 = 6 things

He wanted to say 6 things, m8.
>>
>>70963255
Law an Ordahh, The SVUuuuuuuu
>>
Alicia Witt was such a qt in that episode
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.