[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is he just trapped in that photograph forever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: k44965ShiningPictureq228.jpg (112 KB, 693x512) Image search: [Google]
k44965ShiningPictureq228.jpg
112 KB, 693x512
So is he just trapped in that photograph forever?
>>
did you even watch the movie?

that was his grandfather johnny, who died in the hotel long ago and whose ghost used the shining to possess jack.
>>
>>70962538
That's bullshit but I believe it.
>>
>>70962538

ok, but is he trapped in that photograph forever?
>>
>>70962538
>>70962538
This. Nicholson played both characters. You can see the ghost of his grandfather in that pic and in the dog scene. It's Nicholson under the mask and makeup. The commentary track of the movie is pretty based. They go into detail about the backstory of that version of the Overlook Hotel. Kubrick even implies that there's a Overlook in every different reality (book Overlook is one, movie is another).
>>
>>70962587

no. that's just a normal photograph of johnny before he died.
>>
>>70962460
I wouldnt mind being trapped in there. He looks pretty happy.
>>
>>70962460
>as above, so below

Deep
>>
>>70962538
>>>/x/
>>
>>70962460
>>70963003
>>
His soul is trapped in the hotel forever, him being in the picture at the end signifies this
>>
>>70962460
why is he doing the baphomet hand thing?
>>
>>70964745
Take a fucking guess, anon.
>>
>>70964783
I've never watched the movie. Can you explain?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.