[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it, you would fucking LOVE this character if she were a man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
Admit it, you would fucking LOVE this character if she were a man.
>>
I already love this character.
>>
>>70961298
Admit it you would fucking LOVE this character if he were a woman.
>>
>>70961298
Yes, because /tv/ loves Robb Stark so much...
>>
>>70961298
Doubt it.
>>
We did love him, he was called Viserys and he was killed off too soon considering this bitch has been pootling around for SIX seasons now.
>>
>>70961298
God yes

Imagine her pounding Missandei with her feminine penis while Grey Worm watches in the corner and cries
>>
>>70961327
An elderly bearded lesbian? Naw.
>>
There are no good characters in Game of Thrones
>>
>>70961298

>watching this "show"

How pleb can you even be?
>>
>>70961298
No, not at all.
>>
If she was a man would she still have lines like "all men must die, but we are not men."?
>>
>>70961298
OH GOD YES!!!
*take out my katana and fedora*
*tips at (you) OP*
>>
File: Emilia Clarke 2.jpg (113 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Emilia Clarke 2.jpg
113 KB, 600x900
>>70961298

>spoiled, rightous, power-obsessed, smug teenager that has several people loving him to the point of obsession for no reason, that acts reckless and cruel, has no understanding of the world yet wants to rule it, refuses to listen and show makes it so we are supposed to root for him

I would hate him 10 times more. At least Daenerys looks cute so I can forgive her a lot.
>>
File: B-fwssdIEAAAATS.jpg (20 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
B-fwssdIEAAAATS.jpg
20 KB, 367x500
>>70961531
You dare tip your katana at me, peasant?
>>
>>70961514

Depends. Would you still be autistic?
>>
>>70961298

>you would fucking LOVE this character if she were a man.

But we've already had two male versions of her and they were both mad losers, lames are just mad their mary sue is as useless as her mad dad and brother.
>>
>>70961298
no. daenerys is and will always be a shit
>>
I would've loved it if she died and Viserys lived.
>>
>>70961298
Its that she lost her tan and got fat.
>>
>>70961327
Yes yes, well done Mrs. Dumbledore, well done Mrs. Dumbledore.

HOWEVER
>>
File: Viseryspromoheadshot.jpg (311 KB, 1017x1065) Image search: [Google]
Viseryspromoheadshot.jpg
311 KB, 1017x1065
>We could have been enjoying the Viserys ark instead for 6 years
>>
>>70961816
>>70961374
>>70961679

...you people didn't really like Viserys, did you?

*sigh* what is wrong with this place...
>>
>>70961997
Viserys had a solid plan and dany decided to mess it up. If she'd been smart she'd have let Viserys take the Seven Kingdoms then let Drogo kill him then bingo she would have the throne instead here we are with nothing
>>
>>70962099
Viserys was insane and had even less a grasp on what a full scale invasion would require than Dany. He and the shitskins would have been BTFO as soon as they got to Westeros.
>>
Viserys the most inbreed fuck having a masterplan? Danys plotarmor is more logical than this dimwit surviving a few days in essos.
>>
>>70961298
STANNIS IS KING
>>
>>70962308
So your saying Dany going to win that coin toss? She has only gotten this far from luck mostly. Sure enough Dany's plan is nearly identical to Viserys bring a hell of alot of Dothraki over to Westeros to pillage and burn. Sure she has dragons but so far only one rider and besides dragons don't make you invincible just look what happened to Aegon's hot sister at Hellholt.
>>
Maybe. I've hated make characters on this show before, so who knows. I think it mostly depends on the acting chops of the guy they get
>>
I'm pretty fucking sure she wouldn't be so one dimensional if she weren't a female.
>>
>>70961997
At least he had a strong personality. Dany is just as engaging as watching farm animals stand around
>>
>>70961298
>does nothing relevant for six seasons
>every success has fallen straight into their lap
>gives the same speech multiple times

i would hate dany even if he were a man.
>>
I'd probably hate him more.

Because he'd be Viserys except people automatically like him instead of hate him like anyone reasonable would and did.
>>
>>70961997
>*sigh*
Hello plebbit
>>
>>70962873

Hello retard.

Must you really stain our statistics that much? The other two anons knew that was a bait.

>inb4 'i-i-i-i was only preteding!!!' image response
>>
File: 1465734928707.jpg (54 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1465734928707.jpg
54 KB, 700x525
>>
He would barely be a character just like Dany is barely a character.

I'd much rather she/he be some legend told throughout the series. They should have showed us the aftermath of some of the more major plot points like the taking of Mereen. It would have made the coup on the Iron Islands so much more exciting, too.
>>
>>70962984
the entire show should just take place in westeros. would make the show much more comfy and the events much more important and the walkers much more frightening.
>>
>>70962533
Daenerys' master plan is a stroke of genius.

To putter around Essos for eight fucking seasons until White Walkers kill almost everybody in Westeros, then charge in as a liberating hero.
>>
On paper, wouldn't you think the Arya and Dany plots would be the most interesting?
Being trained to be a faceless assassin by some crazy death cult, and using dragons to conquer a civilization and abolish slavery.
But both have barely been holding my attention this season.
>>
>>70964071
That's because you are a sexist pig in need of a good old fashioned privilege checking.
>>
If she was a man she wouldnt be my waifu so I'd probably love her less
>>
>>70964071
Arya being called out on pretending to hate the Hound was her most interesting part this season.
>>
>>70961298
There wouldn't be a character because he wouldn't have guys winning a throne for him simply because they want his cock
>>
male or female with those 10/10 armpits and fat arms I would trombone them all night.
>>
>>70961298
Oh man i would love that char if it were fit or at least skinny.
>>
I'd enjoy if it was anyone that could act better. Also if that person had a better script
>>
I mean... id probably like to fuck her ass if dhe had a penis. Shr looks like shed be a decent trap.
>>
>>70961298
I already love it.
>>
>>70961298
All of you. Reading this thread. Just take a step back. Breathe.

This is someone trying to false flash flag and bait you. You probably know that, but want to respond anyways.

Just calm down. Now, I want you to type out your response - but don't send it just yet. Just look at the words you made. Take them in, read them out loud. Wait one minute in its entirety.

Now, I want you to hold backspace until it's all gone. All the words, the ugliness, the meaningless links and evidence that he won't even read.

Now, if you're ready, I want you to leave the thread. I want you to enjoy your day, to spend your time talking about things you love rather than people you don't. Every time you feel like you want to respond to a false flag, or bait, or just someone stupid, I want you to do what you did in this thread. You will feel happier when you do.

Remember, the change within yourself starts with you. All you have to do is take the first step.

I love you.
>>
>>70961531
>>70961580
Hahah. Katana memes.
>>
>>70962984
They don't even show the aftermath of her plot points with her in.

They haven't exactly made it clear that the New Masters of Astapor are the ex slaves she put in charge.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.