[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The "Can you hear me now?" guy from Verizon is shi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
The "Can you hear me now?" guy from Verizon is shilling for Sprint now.

Fucking turncoat piece of shit. Why is this allowed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlOZYJ3l9SA
>>
Fuck off shill
>>
File: worf.jpg (32 KB, 700x535) Image search: [Google]
worf.jpg
32 KB, 700x535
>>70951959
>lacking this much honor.
>>
In the first cantica of Dante's Divine Comedy, Inferno, the Poet assigns traitors to the deepest depth of Hell, to be personally tortured by Satan for all eternity. Why might he have made such a harsh moral judgement against such sinners?
>>
>>70951959
It backfired because I dropped Sprint because of this.
>>
>>70951959
It isn't allowed for a while. There are clauses in their contracts saying they have to wait a while before doing anything like this for competitors.

Like that loud Sony guy did appearing in some Nintendo thing.

These ad guys just have it made, honestly, once his non-compete time was up he could just walk into the offices of the wealthiest competitor and pitch this easiest ad campaign imaginable.

Saged for advertising on my image board
>>
File: 1464047944511.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464047944511.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 400x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 400x523
>>70951959
You'll do anything for the right amount of shekels anon
>>
>>70951959
Why isn't it against copyright law to use another company's character to endorse your own product?
>>
>>70951959
>"it's 2016"
>>
>>70951959
Verizon was really good to this guy too. Fucking disloyal faggot.
>>
Is Sprint good?
Which provider do y'all have?
>>
>>70951959
It's treason, then...
>>
>>70952170
They aren't using the character here though. He's playing himself and refers to the character.
>>
Looks pretty good, I guess

If I had to guess before this I would just assume he had been sunken down to JUST levels by now.
>>
>>70951959
The only problem is that he isn't shilling for tmobile.
>>
>>70952057
Because Judas was a traitor and Jesus got got because of it
>>
I forgot this dude existed, always got hik and Jared mixed up.
>>
>>70953283
but jesus was supposed to get got, it was his destiny to get got
>>
>>70952057
IIRC a big point of Dante's Inferno was that the 'punishments' were just a symbolic representation of how those sinners were punishing themselves in life by their sinful actions.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.