[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you seen this absolute masterpiece?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Gomorrah.jpg (351 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
Gomorrah.jpg
351 KB, 1400x1400
Why haven't you seen this absolute masterpiece?
>>
>>70950649

Cuz I dont want the Sodom
>>
possibly because the series' actual title is "gomorra."
>>
Is it really that good?
>>
>>70951059
the fuck else you have to do faggot? you're here on a friday night.
>>
File: 5902_matrioshki.jpg (28 KB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
5902_matrioshki.jpg
28 KB, 533x300
>>70950649
why haven't you seen this one?
>>
No, i mean is it really that good? I've seen the movie and liked it and a there have been alot of threads about this show recently. The only thing that is putting me off from watching it is the shitty looking promotional images like the one in OP.
>>
>>70951440
>there have been alot of threads about this show recently
Netflix shills
>>
>>70951284
im hungover because of routine daydrinking. leave me alone
>>
>>70951440
Yes it is that good, the first episode will suck you in straight away.
>>
>>70950649

From that promo image it looks like literally every other edgy """prestige""" drama on tv.
>>
>>70950649
thats the series right? The movie as meh
>>
>>70951653
Yes, the series has an actual plot unlike the movie.
>>
Gommora is better than the sopranos, wire and breaking bad. Lots of twist and turns and lots and lots of violence
>>
>>70951667
is the guy behind the book involved? I read 000 which i found quite good.
>>
>>70951709
It's loosely based from his book and the scampia feud.
>>
>>70951735
ok thanks, i will check it out.
>>
>>70951699
>twists and turns
>violence
>good
>>
>>70952103
>predictable storylines
>romance
>good
>>
>>70951440
Definitely good, pity that some of the best characters don't live long enough.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.