[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arachnophobia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Arachnophobia_(film)_POSTER.jpg (38 KB, 298x441) Image search: [Google]
Arachnophobia_(film)_POSTER.jpg
38 KB, 298x441
How the fuck was this a "horror comedy"?
>>
>that scene where they're literally everywhere in the house

fucked me up for days, I kept checking the walls and ceiling to make sure there were no spiders around
>>
John Candy.
>>
>>70948529
because people were being horrifically killed by spiders but it still kept a lighthearted tone

see: gremlins
>>
File: 6588_4.jpg (29 KB, 728x409) Image search: [Google]
6588_4.jpg
29 KB, 728x409
>>70948583
>>
that's a great poster
>>
How?

How?

Maybe it's time you stopped asking how.

Hell, maybe it's time you started asking why

Fuck comedy. That shit will get you nowhere, kid. Comedy is as Marx called it: "the opiate of the masses."

What are you gonna do? Watch a Seth Rogen movie? Watch some standup? Watch some Eddie Murphy?

Heh... maybe you will

Makes no difference to me

But those things?

Those people?

They aren't living.

Hell, they aren't even trying

Don't let these comedy corporations live for you, kid. That's how I used to do it. Once you take the red pill...

Let's just say you DON'T go back.

Trust me, kid. It's time to grow up. Time to climb out of the tree house. Time to tell your ma to put that tit away: you're done sucking the corporate milk.

You're in the shark tank now, kid. Time to start acting like a shark.

*throws cigarette on ground*

*mounts motorcycle*

Oh and one more thing...

*smiles to myself*

Don't let me catch you round these parts again or I won't let you off so easy...

*throws cigarette on ground*

*drives away*
>>
>>70948593
you mean John Goodman.
>>
>>70948738
Ah yes, still.
>>
>>70948736
nice
>>
>>70948736
You threw the cigarette twice. How?
>>
>>70948736
caspere knew this
>>
>>70948762
candy would have been good in that role too.
>>
>>70949561
Hold the dooooor
>>
Fuck this movie for giving me an irrational fear of spideys.
>>
fuck this movie, after seeing this, i had a real spider infestation in my house when i was a kid. baby spiders fucking everywhere
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.