[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Koba
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: KobaCompromise.jpg (252 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
KobaCompromise.jpg
252 KB, 1280x720
Your friendly reminder that he literally did nothing wrong.
>>
I know blacks browse /tv/ but this is getting ridiculous.
>>
>>70948340
Koba was worst than Hitler at least Hitler protected his own kind.
>>
>>70948371
ba dum tsss
>>
>>70948374
Koba was Stalins other nickname.
>>
>>70948340
Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was most human ...
>>
When the fuck is the third movie coming out?
>>
>>70948551
Late 2017 I think
>>
>>70948597
July 14th 2017 to be exact.

What the fuck is taking some long? Dawn came out 2014. Is releasing a 3rd movie this late a bad idea?
>>
>>70948340
*you're
>>
Koba a butthurt ape who can't get over the past. Stupid ape, the world went to shit, humans are almost entirely gone and you still hold a grudge over some group of scientists who anal probed you, even though the other humans that survived the virus did literally N O T H I N G wrong.

Koba was just ass-blasted, immature and unable to get over his stupid past. Fuck off you damn dirty ape.

Also, can't wait to see that battleship rekt some apes in the next movie.
>>
He killed ape, bro.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.