[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /jonesy/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9
File: Ripley_and_Jonesy.jpg (28 KB, 500x214) Image search: [Google]
Ripley_and_Jonesy.jpg
28 KB, 500x214
Who /jonesy/ here?
>>
is this the coolest cat ever in a movie?
>>
Why is it every time i see a cat or dog in a movie I'm compelled to consider how long it has been dead for
>>
>>70947414
autism
>>
>>70947335

_____ situation thread?
>>
This is one of my all time favourite scenes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37697sWp2rQ

The way it cuts to Jonesy staring at the camera while you hear the carnage in the background. It was phenomenal. How come Ridley doesn't do thinks like this anymore?
>>
yes yes welldone jonsey welldone jonesy

HOWEVER
>>
>>70947335
I have an orange stray who visits that I've been thinking about adopting. The first time I met it they had a rip in their ear and scratches all over their face and were severely emaciated. There's another stray who fights all the other strays in my neighborhood, a queen hell bitch siamese who lives in the backyard next door. Sometimes when I feed the orange one the siamese will show up and try to bully them off but I'll hang out until the orange one is done eating. Seriously, fuck that goddamn siamese one so much, I've seen like two other cats shredded and I find dead mice, rats, and birds everywhere.
I want to let the orange one in but it has fleas and I don't know how it would mingle with the cat I already have. Plus I think it's a little cruel to turn an outside cat into an inside cat and fuck up its life.
I'm already spending more than I can afford to feed the cats in my neighborhood and I buy special diet food for the orange one but I'd rather cut back on food for myself than make them starve, if I can. But I don't want the whole place becoming a cat breeding ground, either, and I already have county animal control after me for leaving bowls of food places I know cats stay.
I wish I could build a deck for the orange cat to stay under because it rains like two to three days a week here and it's going to get really bad in the winter.
>>
File: 1465403054137.jpg (83 KB, 357x624) Image search: [Google]
1465403054137.jpg
83 KB, 357x624
>>70947696
>>
>>70947781
Ridley works on too many films to personally oversee them as a creative mind. He usually has 3 - 5 films/projects on the go. He's like an Executive Producer with the clearance of a Director. The man works like a machine, I just wish he'd work on more personal projects.
>>
HOWEVER
>>
File: Ripley strokes her hairy pussy.jpg (96 KB, 736x857) Image search: [Google]
Ripley strokes her hairy pussy.jpg
96 KB, 736x857
>ywn be Jonesy and get to snuggle Ripley for 50 years
>>
File: 2m801vt.jpg (30 KB, 872x480) Image search: [Google]
2m801vt.jpg
30 KB, 872x480
Threadly reminder that Lambert was a trap
>>
File: 8431324.jpg (53 KB, 598x444) Image search: [Google]
8431324.jpg
53 KB, 598x444
this was my cat ;_;
>>
>>70950004
I'm more of a dog guy, but R.I.P tripfag catto
>>
File: 1419399259175.jpg (45 KB, 450x597) Image search: [Google]
1419399259175.jpg
45 KB, 450x597
>>70950086
dogs a shit
>>
File: itsatrap.jpg (71 KB, 595x425) Image search: [Google]
itsatrap.jpg
71 KB, 595x425
>>70949983
>hey anon, come to my cabin, I got a big fat bonus for ya...
wut do
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.