[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the first movie about race to show cops in a positive light?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: zootopia.jpg (232 KB, 671x404) Image search: [Google]
zootopia.jpg
232 KB, 671x404
Is this the first movie about race to show cops in a positive light?
>>
File: 1464983459536.jpg (186 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1464983459536.jpg
186 KB, 500x375
>>70947090
>>
_ ____ __ ____ ____ _____!
>>
>#NOTALLMUSLIMS the movie
>#NOTALLBLACKS the movie
political correctness for kids
>>
>>70947111
I'd like to solve the puzzle, Pat.

"I want to feed that bunny!"
>>
>>70947090
Now that you mention it, probably. There might've been a tiny little racewar but it was the result of the antagonist's schemes and an honest mistake on the part of the police officer protagonist, who then did everything she could to right the situation.
>>
>>70947090
>End of Watch
>>
>>70949359
End of Watch was the unholy unison of the buddy cop and found footage horror genres.
>>
>>70949741
buddy cop movies are fantastic you fucking nerd
>>
File: In-the-heat-of-the-night-cartel.jpg (820 KB, 936x1404) Image search: [Google]
In-the-heat-of-the-night-cartel.jpg
820 KB, 936x1404
>>70947090

It might be the first """movie,""" but KINO already covered this topic decades ago
>>
>>70949919
Did you hear me say anything bad about buddy cop movies? I mean, we're in a thread about one anyway.
>>
>>70947090
I'm not a furryfag but fuck they make a cute couple
The movie was worth watching if only for their banter
>>
>>70948125
WRONG
>>
>>70950013
oh true
>>
>>70947090
>cops in a positive light
>superior was a dick to Judy
>stuck her on traffic duty because of appearances
>about to fire her for doing her job
>also lazy as fuck cop at the front desk not doing her job

I dunno about POSITIVE light but heh
>>
>>70950816
The bloke in charge was only a dick because he thought that Judy was a useless diversity hire, once she comes through and actually does her job stunningly well he stops being a dick to her.
>>
>>70950894
Then explain why got all up in her shit for chasing the weasel thief?
>>
>>70950934
Because by pursuing him through the part of the town full of tiny little buildings and animals she risked an awful lot of potential deaths and property damage for a guy that stole a seemingly worthless haul.
>>
I'm getting too fluffy for this shit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.