[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not trying to be cynical. I promise. This isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 54f8d648c76cb.jpg (42 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
54f8d648c76cb.jpg
42 KB, 750x750
I'm not trying to be cynical. I promise. This isn't the worst horror movie I've ever seen but it falls so, so short of the hype that followed it...hah, get it? Anyway, I didn't care about her. Or her friends. Or the romance subplot. Nothing was compelling to me.
>>
more like It Memes
>>
>>70942950
>/tv/ tricking people into seeing movies

The Green Room is really good too.
>>
>>70942950
nice blog loser
>>
BEST OST THO
>>
Only thing that I liked was the big tall guy walking through the doorway early on in the beginning behind her sister
>>
El JUSTO JAJAJAJA NICEO MEMEO DANNYBOYTBH!!!
>>
>a movie is bad because i had ridiculous expectations: the thread
>>
>>70942950
The concept got me good though, I was legit scared. Watched at night on my bed in the dark, I had to turn on the light
>>
Its an original concept. That alone gives it highmarks because an original thought in horror these days is fuckin rare.

But yeah didn't give a shit about ANYONE in the movie.
>>
well shot, cool vibe/aesthetic, maika and crew were good, concept was simple but brilliant, lots of metaphors or interpretations to it. third act was a bit underwhelming but all in all good movie.
>>
>>70942950
The best way they could have ended it was that beta dweeb flying to Thailand and fucking a bunch of hookers, only to have IT be on his flight back to the USA
>>
File: it-follows-paul.jpg (59 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
it-follows-paul.jpg
59 KB, 1200x675
>>70944521
Why was he so relatable bros?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.