[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best TV Show and why is it The Sopranos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Joe Pantoliano The Sopranos.jpg (244 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Joe Pantoliano The Sopranos.jpg
244 KB, 853x480
What is the best TV Show and why is it The Sopranos?
>>
File: Pepe Paulie.jpg (42 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Paulie.jpg
42 KB, 830x1262
>>70941248
fucking ralphie poster.
>>
Sopranos has always been the number one on /tv/ (if you ignore reddit invadors).

Six Feet Under, Sopranos and The Wire have always been the meme trilogy of TV shows.
>>
>>70941248
Because Chase actually cared about making every character feel real and not just a walking steroetype that yells gabagool

Ironically the Gabagool meme is the only thing anyone remembers anymore because it's been almost a decade since the show ended.
>>
File: laughing ralph sopranos.jpg (58 KB, 536x533) Image search: [Google]
laughing ralph sopranos.jpg
58 KB, 536x533
>>70941248
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>70941521
HE WAS A FUCKIN EARNER
>>
>>70941587
Tony was a dumb fuck for killing him over nothing

season 4 was so bad
>>
>>70941521
>that laugh as Sal beats the shit out of his hooker girlfriend

Such a great character moment. She was only a hooer after all.
>>
Mad Men, Sopranos, mini gap, The Wire
>>
>>70941636
>Tony was a dumb fuck

OHHH

THATS THE FUCKIN BOSS YER TALKIN ABOUT
>>
>>70941636
Literally best season. Don't call a season bad because your favourite characters died
>>
The Wire, The Sopranos and The Shield.
>>
>>70941636
>killing him over nothing

SHE WAS A BEAUTIFUL CREATURE, YOU PLEB FENUCCA
>>
File: 1397459120237.gif (2 MB, 559x315) Image search: [Google]
1397459120237.gif
2 MB, 559x315
Why didn't you ever have the makings of a varsity athlete, /tv/?
>>
WORD TO THE WISE
REMEMBER PEARL HARBOUR
>>
I can't fucking stand A.J. Why does he have to be the most annoying little shit ever seen on TV
>>
>>70942036
Because if depicted realistically children and teenagers are annoying little shits.
>>
>>70942036
the actor isn't even Italian, he's Irish.
>>
>>70941847
Small hands, that was their problem.
>>
>>70941636
>over nothing

he disrespected the bing
>>
>>70941248
>He likes the sopranos
Dive into a fucking empty swimming pool, cuck
>>
>>70941248
>that scene
all of my fucking sides
lost my shit so hard at that bit
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.