[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long into Avengers: Infinity Bore until Thanos is turned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
How long into Avengers: Infinity Bore until Thanos is turned into nothing more than a punchline for a joke?
>>
What will be Thanos's first quip?
>>
>>70939168
Meme Lord will save the day by rap battling Thanos
>>
If I remember correctly, Drax kills him in the comic by ripping his heart out. If was an awesome moment and was appropriate that it was Drax. I wonder which female character defeats him in the films...
>>
>>70939348
Black Widow of course

Probably just by walking up to him (in an airport tarmac) and grabbing his heart
>>
It's gonna be Tony's sacrifice.
Or whoever they decide to kill.
>>
>>70939168
>mfw Tony sacrifices himself to kill Thanos and his last words are a quip about Schwarma.
>>
>>70939168

Will Infinity War be what kills the Capeshit fad for the normie fanbase?
>>
>>70939965
I feel Marvel are going to jump shark before then
>>
>>70940060

I don't really see them continuing on the success of their Cinematic universe unless you know Spider-Man proves to be really popular, even then I don't know if they can rely solely on his movie's success. I guess it would be better for them to go small and niche after, focusing on Netflix shows like: Moon Knight, Ghost Rider, Punisher and Daredevil.
>>
>>70939348
No cuck, this is strictly PG so Drax will knock the gauntlet out of Thanso' hands and iron man will put it on and smack Thanos out of this dimension or some shit
>>
>>70939168
>>70939241
>DCuckies doing damage control for movies that will come out in years
lmao
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.