[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's watching Graham right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: The-Graham-Norton-Show.jpg (53 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
The-Graham-Norton-Show.jpg
53 KB, 1200x675
Who's watching Graham right now?
>>
>>70938614
WINNING
>>
File: monkey.jpg (37 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
monkey.jpg
37 KB, 460x287
>>70938614
it went from 100 to 0 real fuckin fast
>>
>No qt lesbian will ever swoon over you.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
>>
Bad guests
>>
What happened?
>>
Every time I see Kristen on and off set regarding Ghostbusters, she seems ashamed to be there
>>
>>70939397
I would've liked Charlie to stick around to interact with the Ballbusters.
>>
>that clip
JUST
>>
>>70939429

She should be, she's ugly and not funny.
>>
graham is too cheeky for my american sensibilities. i prefer kimmel.
>>
>>70939958
>cheeky
americans don't use that word. you're a false flag operator
>>
I'm in the U.S. It will be weeks before I get a chance.

What happened?
>>
>>70940235
They took her
>>
>>70940253
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
>>
>>70940235
Nothing special. First Charlie Sheen came on, talked about how he's no longer batshit insane then left before the Ghost Ladies came on. They showed a couple of not very funny clips. Their banter wasn't as unbearable as it's been in their US interviews. Mcarfy was a bit annoying, Lesbian was quiet, Wig was pleasant, Leslie was the funniest. Then they slimed Paul Fieg.
>>
Charlie Sheen was surprisingly excellent, I totally misjudged him when I first heard he was gonna be on

The Ghostbusters crew were funny but eh then they got into the "MEN ARE STUPID FOR HATING US" and my enthusiasm faltered a bit

Christine and the Queens had a good song, might listen to it properly later

Next week looks interesting - anyone into AbFab? and Rebel's back again for another series finale whoopee

good to see Iggy Pop after they discussed Johnny Depp's encounter with him a few weeks ago - I wonder if it'll be brought up

Paul Feig deserved it
>>
can anyone recommend me some underrated graham episodes?
>>
>>70940988
anything with John Bishop
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.