[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hitler kills hundreds of Jews >hated by everyone, worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1464118916682.jpg (100 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1464118916682.jpg
100 KB, 1280x960
>Hitler kills hundreds of Jews
>hated by everyone, worst person ever
>Darth Vader destroys an entire peaceful planet with millions of people
>world's favorite and coolest villain
>>
>>70937017
>Darth Vader destroys an entire peaceful planet with millions of people
Tarkin gave that order dumbass.
>>
Hitler won won all three rap battles.
>>
>>70937017
I see people here worship Hitler for being a Jew hating absolute madman, but also a fair amount of those same denying the Holocaust happens.

Wouldn't you have wanted him to exterminate 6 gigagojillion Jews?
>>
>>70937943
>three
Wut they did another one?
>>
>>70937017

>hated by everyone.

Hitler designed his out uniforms and got Hugo Boss to design the SS....he's way cooler.
>>
>>70937017
>hundreds of jews
millions you mean
>>
>>70938097
>>70938382

The hitler worship here is a sign of being a teenager
>>
File: shillingfortheshekels.png (11 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
shillingfortheshekels.png
11 KB, 230x219
>>70937017
>>hated by everyone,

Nope, only Jews and good goy whites, rest of planet earth couldn't give a shit and a lot actually think Hitler was a swell guy
>>
>>70938097
Whats there to deny?
>>
>>70937017
Because only one of them is real you retard
>>
>>70938446

t. teenager
>>
>hundreds

BAD GOY
>>
>>70938467

t. angry kike
>>
File: 1462954191279.jpg (13 KB, 342x287) Image search: [Google]
1462954191279.jpg
13 KB, 342x287
>>70938466
>mfw i found out darth vader actually existed
>>
>>70938429
There are legit points to his ideals though.

He's against race/culture mixing, making individuals stronger and more characteristic within their groups, building camaraderie and a sense of belonging in people.
>>
>>70938530

I want to watch a film/doc about Hitlers rise to power. I've seen Rise of Evil which was comical.

I want to see a charismatic Adolf charming his way to power though fear and anger. Without turning him into a comic book bad guy.

Any suggestions?
>>
>Difficult childhood and upbringing
>War Veteran and hero of the republic
>advocate of totalitarianism as a necessary means of governance
>Part of a political regime that was democratically elected
>Own elite battalion of soldiers
>Stormtroopers
>Cremated

The only difference was that Vader fucked a Jew, but Hitler fucked the Jews
>>
>>70938634
Nah. I think it's impossible to have a movie in the public where Hitler is portrayed as a human.
>>
>>70938634
I think that's too much to ask for, i'm yet to find an unbiased view of his life and career, analyzing things without any opinion whatsoever.

Maybe someone else can help you, cause i never heard of something like this.
>>
>>70938634
Not a movie I guess, but the book 'look who's back' by Timur Vermes was pretty good, felt like a genuine window into Hitler's mind.

The ending where he gets beaten up by a bunch of Neo-Nazi's was kinda clever as well
>>
>>70937017
Fun fact: only one of them actually existed
>>
>>70938467
t. goy toy
>>
>>70939060
But they're morally the same.
>>
>>70939218
He can't see things behind a superficial level. Ignore this fucking imbecile.
>>
>>70939288
Even more so in the new one when Kylo's general/partner is doing an over the top speech.

Literally Nazis in space.
>>
>>70938163
desu hitler won the first two, darth vader absolutely destroyed him in the third one, no debate.
>>
>>70938530
>He's against race/culture mixing
Why is this something you care about? The race mixing I'm sure you have a strong argument for, but this is a vietnamese sock puppet forum that creates and borrows memes from a myriad of different cultures.
>>
well vader was a chosen one
>>
>>70938530
He has lots of legit points. He wanted a better world for his people, and he sacrificed himself for this goal.

However, he also had a lot of bad points, like the alleged superiority of the Aryan race and the alleged inferiority of the slavs/anglos/asians and triple-inferiority of the Jews. He thought he could actually conquer the world. He thought what's best for the people is for them to be dominated by a culture that chokes free speech and throws anyone remotely anti-government to the camps.

Most leaders responsible for millions of deaths and incomprehensible amounts of human misery probably had great ideals in mind.
>>
>>70937017
I heard Hitler only killed dozens of Jews.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.