[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did you guys think of house of cards last season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: house.jpg (799 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
house.jpg
799 KB, 1920x1080
what did you guys think of house of cards last season
>>
>>70929448
it wasted so much time with the claire hating frank arc just for her to get back with him lel
>>
>>70929448
beter than the third one. But not better than 1 and 2.

Also

>Directed by ROBIN WRIGHT. wew
>>
>>70929551
people are trying to make it seem like she's the best director ever just because she's a woman and didn't royally fuck up
>>
>>70929639
i know. she is shit
>>
>>70929448
I stopped watching it after seasons 1 episode 3
>>
Literally vomited after watching the Cuck scene. Skipped next two episodes. Channel cut some scenes, though.
>>
>>70930401
Same. I hate those shows that try to make the audiencefeel "naughty", like we're in on some secret involving sex and blackmail. The Americans is unwatchable for the same reason. I also couldnt stand it when Spacey would talk into the camera to say something we already know.
>>
>>70929448
mediocre

better than season 3, slightly

otherwise very forgettable

>this show is circling the drain
>>
I watched Season 1, loved it, but Season 2 could not hold me for more that 5 episodes. Have not watched since. Season 1 was 10/10 for me though.
>>
>dude I'm a bisexual lmao

Ruined his character
>>
File: rob (1).jpg (167 KB, 898x561) Image search: [Google]
rob (1).jpg
167 KB, 898x561
at this point I just download it to skim through clare's scenes and admire her outfits / feet
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.