[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: Bo-Burnham_2641727k.jpg (13 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
Bo-Burnham_2641727k.jpg
13 KB, 270x270
Please help
>>
his life is better than yours
>>
All the kids in high school that made fun of me like him so I hate him.
>>
>rich
>handsome
>funny
>popular

sorry, but fuck off
>>
I liked him better on youtube.
>>
Greatest comedian of our time
>>
>>70928360
Rich maybe literally none of the others. Gotta suck seeing that his fan base is so shitty as well. He will be another carrot top or David spayed type
>>
I like him but Make Happy fucking sucked.
>>
>30 year old man with the haircut of a white 17 year old in 2003
>>
>>70928345
Normies in my math class would quote Dane Cook and Demetri Martin. But then, so did the weird kids. So you cant always be sure.
>>
>>70928294
yeah! you WISH you were a sad sack whose career is defined by shitty music
>>
>>70928432
because you expected some silly jokes and not the experience that it is.
>2deep4u
>>
>>70928455

He's not 30 retard
>>
DUDE I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF LMAO
>>
>>70928455
he's 26 you idiot and a haircut says nothing about a person you millenial piece of shit
>>
>>70928503
>getting this triggered

I thought millenials were bad, but you gen y faggots are going for gold.
>>
>>70928477
It wasn't even good 2deep4u until the end. what. was better and, hell, there was more deep shit in words words words than Make Happy
>>
File: 1461175103967.jpg (21 KB, 212x320) Image search: [Google]
1461175103967.jpg
21 KB, 212x320
>it's a bo talks about being a performer for way too long episode
>>
>>70928503
t. Shitty haircut

>>70928480
Makes his hair even worse considering he was in 5th grade when that style was popular
>>
>>70928235
Bo Burnham has to be one of the most self-absorbed and contrived comedians I know. He just uses irony and "it's just a character bro" to hide the fact that he has zero emotional or comedic depth and is essentially a comedian made up entirely of parlor tricks and insufferable amounts of self-awareness
>>
>>70928601

There was nothing deep before the middle, which is where I turned it off. Is it worth watching the rest?

Also, there's nothing stopping Bo from going full libtard now that he's in Hollywood. I think he's going to drop what little edge he had to gain SJW brownie points
>>
I think, at the end of Make Happy, that suicide is suggested. He goes into a little private dark room, after the show, which represents the intimacy of his own thoughts and asks himself if he's truly happy. After that he goes to the door and escapes the room, which represents him getting out of this world, leaving us, the spectators there, while he goes to be truly happy, in death. The theme of suicide is strongly suggested throughout the show, particularly in the song about killing yourself. Also, it's pretty obvious he's depressed and sees no point in making other people laugh if he's not giving them meaningful happiness or making a change in the world, and, specially, because he doesn't feel happy himself. Pretty deep stuff, truly kino.
>>
I liked his old stuff that he posted on YouTube back around 2007 but I don't really see much growth from him as a comedian. He's still very young though so he has plenty of time to improve, he's obviously an intelligent guy so hopefully he can.
>>
He's not bad, he's just not great. He's tall which I like.

Speaking of Netflix specials, did anyone watch Ali Wong? Because holy shit her poop jokes were great. Maybe I'm just low brow.

Tom Segura is pretty good too. Completely Serious is better than the newer one imo
>>
>>70928670
He's perfect for millenials. He's exactly what Hollywood is. I wonder if he can even look at himself in the morning.
>>
>Words, words words = Film
>What. = Kino
>Make Happy = Flick
>>
>>70928858
Yup
>>
Oh look, its that episode again where Bo says holocaust is real. Funny comedy.
>>
>>70928858
Haven't heard words and What is definitely kino, but I thought Make Happy was bretty good.
>>
DUDE SUBVERTING THE EXPECTATIONS OF MY AUDIENCE LMAO

IT WORKS EVERYTIME
>>
>>70928858
What. > Egghead > Zach Stone Is Gonna Be Famous > Words Words Words > Gay Kid and Fat Chick > Make Happy
>>
went to highschool with him, was an asshole to everyone but got popular once he made a video senior year. shouldve killed himself
>>
>>70929625
Was he depressing back then or is it a facade?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.