[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Emily Blunt's character let the Mexican guy get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: sicario.jpg (207 KB, 900x470) Image search: [Google]
sicario.jpg
207 KB, 900x470
Why did Emily Blunt's character let the Mexican guy get away with it when she was an assassin? Isn't that what sicario means? I thought she was hired to keep an eye on those soldier guys. Or is that a setup for the sequel? That's sweet
>>
>>70922236
>setup for a sequel

DUDE
>>
>>70922236
shes not sicario. the colombian guy (del toro) is. blunt's character is just a cop who plays by the rules and learns at the end of the film that there are powerful people who just dont give a fuck about the law.
>>
>>70923563
are you sure?

i think she is an trained assassin. did you see how she headshotted that guy and punched the soldier dude?
>>
She's not sicario, the "my dick is getting hard" guy is. That's why he's played by Michael Westen
>>
>>70923703
fuck off
>>
>>70922236
i have another question, whats making her so hot for me?
>>
File: Edge-of-Tomorrow.jpg (789 KB, 1280x959) Image search: [Google]
Edge-of-Tomorrow.jpg
789 KB, 1280x959
>>70924140
she's sexy when playing a badass
>>
>>70923643

go be retarded somewhere else ples
>>
File: 1464589354965.png (31 KB, 882x944) Image search: [Google]
1464589354965.png
31 KB, 882x944
>ywn operate
>>
>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)
>>
>>70924259
go be a mean bully somewhere please
>>
>>70924394
FUCK. I HATE summer.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.