[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hobbit orcs vs. warcraft orcs who wins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: PYxvEet.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
PYxvEet.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
hobbit orcs vs. warcraft orcs

who wins?
>>
>>70921073
Warcraft orcs, no doubt.
>>
the fans :D
>>
>>70921073
The Jews
>>
Warcraft orcs are smarter, bigger and stronger.
>>
>>70921131
Besides Gul'dan and a couple of others the majority of them are dumb fucks.
>>
can they combined handle a WAAAGH?
>>
>>70921157
Bullshiet
>>
>>70921131
also look realer than real life
>>
>>70921073

With the exception of the Uruk-hai, most of the orcs in Middle Earth are pretty shit tier fighters that rely on swarm tactics. The Middle Earth orcs also don't have ready access to any shit like shaman or warlock magic. In short, the ME orcs would get their shit pushed in.
>>
LOTR orcs because they aren't CG and aren't Shrek/Grinch babies.
>>
>>70921232
That's going to depend on whether it's a 40K or Fantasy WAAAAAGGHH
>>
>>70921073
>Hobbit orcs vs Warcraft orcs
Warcraft Horde obliterates them.
>LOTR Uruk-Hai vs Warcraft orcs
Horde wins, but not with ease.
>Warhammer Fantasy/40k orcs vs Warcraft orcs
WAAAAAAGH!!
>>
>>70921540
>not with ease.
are you kidding me ? WC orcs are all like 200-300kg behemoths and uruks are only human sized with a little bit more meat to them, still only have shit equipment and no spellcasters.
>>
>Tolkien Orcs
A dangerous, ruthless enemy that is equal to other races in terms of warfare. Strong, but beatable.

>Metzen Orcs
Muh noble savages. They dindu nuffin. Strong but also soft. Intelligent but also brutal. Mary Sues through and through

Obviously the Warcraft Orcs will win.
>>
>>70921073
Warcraft orcs are warhammer ripoffs that have been mary sue'd up. Can't beat that.
>>
ME Orks would won, they are never an army in itself, just , kinda, like fodder of some really higher being, and high end beings ME>WC.

Their only problem is, they cant win, they have writers block(look at fight of 5 Armies, now that was really, really impressive horde and planing, also allies(earth worms, trolls, nazguls).

But one on one generic ork, probably WC, yet somehow ME orks looks smarter,more devious, while WC orks are literally jocks, highschool/college football sponsorship black guys..
>>
>>70921073
Warcraft orcs obviously.

Hobbit orcs are way cooler though.
>>
>>70921131
Bigger and stronger, yes. Smarter, no.
>>
File: Olog_hai_troll.jpg (22 KB, 497x400) Image search: [Google]
Olog_hai_troll.jpg
22 KB, 497x400
How many WC orcs would it take to bring down an Olag-hai?
>>
>>70921581
>human sized with a little bit more meat to them
Only in the movies. Source Uruk-hai are still not as big as big as humans. At least humans from Rohan and Gondor.
>>
>>70921946

In the books though Men could be pretty fucking big. Aragorn, though he was of Númenórean, descent, was like 6'6'', which means he'd have towered over Bree peasant manlets. I think the Rohirrim were also pretty tall.
>>
File: Grom15.jpg (108 KB, 497x520) Image search: [Google]
Grom15.jpg
108 KB, 497x520
>>70921869
Probably only 1
>>
>>70921073
Warhammer orcs
>>
>>70921660
jup. The dindu nuffn part sucks. Why can't they just be conquerors that think humans are weak? liekt he Klingons fe. Nope, they are fantasy niggers
>>
>>70922310
and aren't they? They are silly about muh honor, but other than that they brutally murder and pillage when it comes to war. Even in WC3, after they got softened a lot, Grom just raeps nightelves for fun in Kalimdor.
>>
Throw one space marine in there and everyone gets their shit pushed in.

Throw Genghis Khan and his mongols in there and everyone gets subjugated while Sauron turns into a trembling faggot in his tower.

LOTR power levels are pretty weak compared to other lore. It's a great story but power rankings are closer to real life with a little bit of heightened athleticism in guys like Aragorn.
>>
Quicksilver could drag every LotR Orc into Mount Doom and arrange every Warcraft Orc's weapons and arms so that they all instantly stab one another in like 2 seconds
>>
>>70921073
Burgers
>>
>>70921073

>those fake eyes
>those fake teeth
>that rubber skin

PIFFTAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>70921854

Warcraft Orcs have a culture and society there is just a meme about dumb Orc

Lotr orcs? they are all nigger level slave stupid
>>
even uruks wouldnt have a chance against wc orcs
>>
>>70922742

>tfw reading the appendices and realizing Sauron, the strongest being in LotR, is actually mid tier but everyone above him is either dead or they left for Valarmerica

The setting is kind of sad, really.
>>
>>70923460
the undying lands were in outer space not america dude
>>
>>70921581
yet they get killed by warcraft humans? infinitely less well equipped and trained than human or elf of ME
>>
>>70924892

so the boats were spaceships? The sea was "space"?
>>
>>70921660
Did we watch the same movie?

The only "nice" orc was Durutan.

>>70925421
Not really. The orcs massacred almost all humans in the end, and ME humans were utter shit out if position like in the border city (forget the name).

Orcs in Warcraft are fucking massive, they're strong enough to one arm lift a horse. And many have what amounts to huge wargs. Based on the ambushes in the movie they're also relatively smart.

Fighting an army of warcraft orcs would be close to fighting an army of fucking cave trolls.
>>
>>70925421
Warcraft humans are beasts when it comes to physique too. Plus orcs fucked them over in the first war.
>>
File: Uther.png (1 MB, 837x1200) Image search: [Google]
Uther.png
1 MB, 837x1200
>>70925421
>infinitely less well equipped and trained than human or elf of ME

No
>>
>>70925421
Orcs ripped through Stormwind in WC1 and it wasn't until the humans got help from the elves, dwarves, (and gnomes i guess) did they push most of them back to Draenor
>>
>>70925639
I hope Warcraft gets a sequel so we can see some fucking Paladins and Gul'dan's Death Knights kicking ass.
>>
>>70921073
warcraft orcs, it's not even close
>>
>>70925639
nice cooking book :^)
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>>70925639
Uther is more than a regular soldier, you'd have to compare him to a unique fella like Aragorn
he also looks dumb as fuck in that pic.

by the masses, the armies in ME are better equipped than those in warcraft + they have CGI magic
>>
File: IMG_20160617_154313.jpg (151 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160617_154313.jpg
151 KB, 1280x720
>>70925665
>>
>>70925702
goddammit hackson

It makes me sad seeing how much The Hobbit got butchered.
>>
>>70925702
yea he looks soo much worse than the fags you are rooting for
>>
Let me see
>Hobbit orcs get beheaded with a simple poke even by stuff like hammers and headbutts
>Warcraft orcs get sliced like they're butter cut by hot knives even with shit like shields
Dunno, but both are the definition of glass cannons
>>
>>70925561
>Fighting an army of warcraft orcs would be close to fighting an army of fucking cave trolls
Okay, so if that's a fairer comparison who would win out of Warcraft orcs and LoTR cave trolls?
>>
>>70926220
>being personally offended when someone insults a fantasy character you favour
Seriously?
>>
the warcraft orcs can be shamans n shiet and the tolkien ones get butchered by hobbits
>>
>>70921540
>wh40k orcs
it's spelled with a k, not a c
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.