[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whoever wrote this is incredible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: Gone-Girl-aprilshowers-poster.jpg (108 KB, 1000x1299) Image search: [Google]
Gone-Girl-aprilshowers-poster.jpg
108 KB, 1000x1299
Gone Girl... just wow. It finally shows what women actually are underneath, complete fucking psychopaths. Bravo Fincher. Bravo indeed.
>>
>Gillian Flynn (screenplay), Gillian Flynn (novel)

Thank her
>>
>>70919045
>whoever wrote this
>Fincher
>OP doesn't know the author of the novel is a woman writing out the fantasy of how she would fuck a man over if he steps out of line.

Will agree that the movie adaptation is spot on though, brilliantly shot and a great performance from all involved.
>>
One of the finest Affleck-kino
>>
File: Crepe Girl.webm (3 MB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
Crepe Girl.webm
3 MB, 1280x532
>>
File: Rosamund Pike first date.webm (3 MB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
Rosamund Pike first date.webm
3 MB, 1280x532
>>
File: eyes (2).gif (3 MB, 783x383) Image search: [Google]
eyes (2).gif
3 MB, 783x383
>>70919045
Hmm. seemed a bit unrealistic. She didn't fuck any other guys in the film did sh... oh wait.
>>
>>70919045
IT WAS AN INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO FOR AMBER HEARD

SHE THREW THAT PHONE AT HER OWN FACE
>>
it was good for 2 hours

then it became total shit
>>
>>70919045
>Whoever wrote this is incredible
Such a cute girl.

>It finally shows what women actually are underneath, complete fucking psychopaths
Sharp Objects is even more fucked up.

Is Missouri really such comfy place?
>>
>>70919393
It kinda is.

>>70919045
The whole thing that got me mad with this movie is that she killed her rich beta provider boyfriend even though he never laid a finger on her without permission.
>>
>>70919517
>she killed her rich beta provider boyfriend even though he never laid a finger on her without permission

And this is a bad thing how?

White knights deserve to be castrated.
>>
>>70919517
>The whole thing that got me mad with this movie

the movie is on your side, though. it's like a work of dystopian sci-fi that happens to be about the modern world we actually live in.
>>
>>70919393
Depends what part of Missouri and what you're looking for. There's everything from big cities to tourist traps to small local communities to meth lab country
Source: Parents are from Missouri, would visit two to three times a year
>>
>>70919538
He was probably more a closet homosexual than a white knight to be honest, or may just plain lonely
>>
>>70919045
To be fair he was a bit of a dick too. 10/10 film for me. I liked how unpredictable it was. Even during the last scene with them on the TV show I didn't know what was gonna happen next. Constant tension
>>
>>70919045
So many feminists took the bait on this one. They actually identify with the Pike character and her "cool girl" speech was like some Gettysburg address to them.
>>
>ywn marry a crazy chick that will hatelove you so much she would spend months planning/executing the most elaborate, meticulous scheme to frame you for her murder and kill herself.

Can you imagine the hate sex? Damn
>>
File: gonegrill.webm (3 MB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
gonegrill.webm
3 MB, 1280x532
>>70919045

>Rosamund Pike will never slit your throat and grind on your dick as you fade into the abyss

Why even live?
>>
>>70919045
It was pretty surreal
Also a meticulously calculating but totally batshit character doesnt happen irl.
Youre either one or the other
>>
>>70921600
Scene was totally unrealistic as NPH would never fuck a gurl.
>>
>>70921641
mate have I got news for you.....
>>
>>70921641
>>It was pretty surreal
nah, men do love eating pussy
>>
>>70921752
Women arent meticulously calculating if thats what youre referring to.
They are batshit though
>>
>>70919393
My mom's entire side of the family is from the area in Missouri where they filmed that. Yeah, it's pretty comfy. Lots of woods, and rolling hills.
>>
>>70919045
Yup that's why I will never get a girlfriend.
>>
>>70921807
ok bud, I'm glad you'll never have to experience the "you want to go WHERE for your honeymoon" and accompanying character assassination my mom and fiancee planned out and executed last night.

Looks like the Caribbean is off the menu boys
>>
>>70923058
I have no idea what youre on about.
Women do calculate but its not meticulous and almost entirely feelings based. You can destroy it with logic pretty easily.
Conpare this to gone girl where she meticulously fakes her own death/kidnapping. This is beyond a womans mental capability.
>>
>>70919045

This movie made me fall in love with Rosamund Pike and Carrie Coon. What are their essential flicks /tv/?
>>
>>70919190
wtf is this manhater film?!
>>
>>70923762
Whatever you say Eliot.
>>
lol
wtf
why
is
ben
sucking dick?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.