[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slowpoke here Just finished it. I don't know how to feel.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 800x600
Slowpoke here

Just finished it.
I don't know how to feel. So many feels all at once. Jesus fucking christ. I wish i would have watched it as it released so i could see the discussion and memes.

Can we have a BB thread?
>>
>>70918704
How did the ending not get spoiled for you? Were you so late that literally no one was talking about it anymore?
>>
File: breakingbenches.jpg (19 KB, 552x624) Image search: [Google]
breakingbenches.jpg
19 KB, 552x624
Breaking Benches follows the story of Waldo Whopper an obese man left with 3 months to live. his heart can't take it much longer so he works with an ex student to create the perfect burger
>>
Shit show, shit ending, shit everything.

Kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>70918724
I knew Walt died, that's literally the only spoiler I knew.

Jane's and Mike's deaths gave me the most feels. I was literally fighting off tears at the end though.

I felt so good when he told that bitch lydia she was poisoned though.

Is better call saul as good? i feel like there's a hole in my stomach. i dont know what to do.
>>
>>70918810
That will pass. Better call saul will never be as good but I like it. First season sucks until middle to end. What was your favorite moment of BB?
>>
>>70918844
Better call Saul is legitimately better though
>>
>>70918844
The last couple seasons were great, my favorite moment was probably around when hank figures out walt is heisenburg when shit really hits the fan.

It fucking tears me apart that walt never got any positive closure with his family, especially walt jr.

I feel especially guilty because I actually met and taked to RJ Mitte when he was touring college campuses after the end of the show, but i hadnt seen it yet so i was just being a faggot.
>>
>>70918884
>says the namefag
Listen, I liked it. But to say it's better...
>>
>>70918908
Good enough. Watch Better call Saul.
>>
>>70918908
>>70918948
I will, now i feel like i have to.

I change my mind on my favorite scene though, it was when that cunt marie found out that hank died and i got to see that bitch cry like a baby. I wish walt shot skyler.
>>
>>70918970
He should have pulled a saw 5 and went on a killing spree
>>
can someone explain to me where does /tv/'s hate for this show comes from? i wasnt here when it aired so im not aware of that

and dont give me the "literally red-dit: the show" answer, its getting retarded
>>
>>70919054
I liked it and so did the general population. Most people are too busy jerking themselves off thinking they are the "special" kind of screen viewer.
>>
>>70918704
Whoa a BB thread that hasn't been invaded by
>lel BB for plebs
amazing. I didn't know this was possible.

I liked the show OP it was very good, its less fun on a rewatch though cause you know what's gonna happen. I found that Jesse, Mike, Saul, and Gus were still fun on a rewatch but Walt becomes boring when you know everything he's gonna do.

>>70918844
My favorite part was "I did it for me"

Better Call Saul is very good but different. More understated. I like it but I do feel they were running in circles a bit with Saul being all "nothing is gonna hold me back anymore" at the end of season 1 then turning around and taking the straight job Kim wanted him to take immediately after only to again walk away from straight practice. They need to move his character forward in season 3, no going back again.
>>
>>70919087
well, taking /tv/'s opinions too seriously is an obvious sign of mental illness, but im still intrigued about it, i mean, im not saying that BB is the greatest show ever because i havent watched the other contenders like "the sopranos" or "the wire" yet, so i cant talk shit, but it definitely is a great show (even thou i think they could have made something even better with the material they had)
>>
>>70919309
It's extremely popular modern day television. You're posting on a contrarian board.

Don't think we didn't go bananas with every new episode back when it was airing, because we did.
>>
>>70918908
t.reddit
>>
>>70918884
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. Better Call Saul is fucking awesome, but lets not kid ourselves here. BB is way better.
>>
>tfw badger and skinny p are the only characters who get off with a good ending
>>
where the fuck do I watch season 2 of better call saul
>>
>>70919054
It got too popular. You are seeing that now with Game of Thrones, most people on here liked it for the first few seasons, but once something becomes THE SHOW no on on here can admit to enjoying it anymore. 4chan posters can never admit to themselves that they are normal people, it is the one thing they absolutely cannot budge on or it will destroy their identity.

Most people like these shows and watch(ed) them every week, they just have to act like they hate them on this board though to fit in. The same people that shit on game of thrones and breaking bad the most can be found in every single fucking one of these threads, and they are in every single game of thrones thread.
>>
>>70921143
>4chan posters can never admit to themselves that they are normal people, it is the one thing they absolutely cannot budge on or it will destroy their identity.

reeee desu
so very true though
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.