[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>perfect casting and great performances that feel quite Shakespearean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: excalibur.jpg (598 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
excalibur.jpg
598 KB, 1000x1500
>perfect casting and great performances that feel quite Shakespearean and more from a theatre play ( in a good way)
>awesome pacing considering the extent of the Arthurian legend.
>top notch editing, movie feels smooth and cuts in the right parts, the transition between the different chapters of the live of king arthur are unparalled.
>GOAT tier soundtrack, definitely top 10 ost's
>breathtaking cinematography and use of colour.
find a flaw.
>>
>>70917331
>Inspired Zack Snyder

Truly the Proto-Kino
>>
>>70917331
>ANAL nathrak
>uthfas bethud
>do-tiel nienvey
>>
File: Merlin - Shock.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Merlin - Shock.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>70918066
Holy shit.

The Charm of Dubbing.
>>
>>70917331
My only complaint is incredibly minor. I didn't like the way Arthur discovered Lancelot's and Guinevere's affair and how he ended it. Incredibly minor complaint, I know, and one I'll probably lose on my next viewing.
>>
>>70917331
>find a flaw
autistic fans
>>
The only complaint I have is its too long and not enough Patrick Stewart.
But both those are minor and I love this movie a lot.
>>
>>70917331
dat mordred armor tho. so fucking good.
>>
>>70918631
Except for the retarded helmet.
>>
>>70918711
>retarded helmet
so aesthetic tho
>>
>>70918711
Shut the fuck up lindybeige you fucking loser
>>
>>70918762
It has molded blonde curls. The first time I saw it I thought it was a joke.
It literally makes Mordred look like the biggest faggot in the movie.
>>
>>70917505
You remember how Merlin tells Morgana about how all the "old gods" were going to sleep as the voice of the "one god" came to drown out the voices of the many?

Well, I'm starting to think the DCEU's about to experience that in reverse, or at the very least a new age of magic, brought to us courtesy of the least likely source ever.
>>
Love this movie
>>
>>70917331

the dubbing is a bit obvious sometimes

specially the main char's voice. was it HIS actual voice or they him a voice actor?
>>
>>70918850
that's the point and that's what makes it even creepily scary, it's a golden armor, it's made to stand out he doesn't need a spooky mask to instill fear in his enemies.
>>
>>70919044
Not that I could find. Dude's primarily a stage actor, so I doubt his voice was an issue.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0856050/?ref_=tt_cl_t1
>>
>>70918850

Mordred is the most beautiful creature on the planet and his armor reflects that
>>
>>70917331
the action cuts/blocking is honestly questionable but the movie is so sound aside from that you can just kind of cringe a bit and move on to the rest of it which is goat
>>
>>70917331
It's alright I guess
>>
Meh, ripped off what Batman V Superman did
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.