[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were these little shits in on it or not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 1047x589) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 1047x589
Were these little shits in on it or not
>>
>>70914461
Yes
>>
The only decent person in the family was thomasin
>>
>>70914461
Black Phillips is actually just a goat. It was an elaborate prank by the two do no goooders. That's why they're no where to be seen near the end.
>>
>>70914461
I think they were what introduced the whole evil in the first place by talking to black phillip
>>
>>70914533
This

Black Phillip got his power via the twins' words of praise for him. He used to be an ordinary goat but the kids praised him as a king, which gave him his powers/allowed him to be a carrier for Satan/Lucifer/the devil

Plus they definitely signed His book.

It was their fault, those little shits.
>>
>>70914461
The goat was probably talking to them but other than that, no.
>>
File: weird tracks.jpg (127 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
weird tracks.jpg
127 KB, 720x960
>>70915028
Interesting theory that it wasn't actually the devil inhabiting Black Philip. Like he was some sort of recruiter, like Satan places seeds in animals/people that then grow to become more powerful and capable of enacting upon his wishes.

I like thinking about this shit.
>>
>>70914461
Fuck... She's so hot I'd play with her boobs for hours and lick the nipples until she was all wet and sweaty, and then put my dick in so that I can see her boobs bouncing and feel my dick in her pussy. Then I'd cum inside her and she'd go to sleep. Then I'd go to sleep using her boobs as my pillow and when we wake up, start over again.
>>
>>70914515
The two children were taken for food and mixtures by the witch coven
>>
>>70917023
its time to go sit in timeout for a little bit
>>
>>70915028
why do you say they signed the book?
>>
>>70917023
kill yourself
>>
>>70917023
I prefer eating butter to tell the truth
>>
WTF i hate the devil now
>>
>>70919144
why?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.