[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Chris Evans and Jenny Slate how? why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
>Chris Evans and Jenny Slate
how?
why?
>>
I thought you said Rich Evans
>>
>>70912295

>Uggs

not even once, drop that bitch, Chris.
>>
>>70912381
>oh boy Chris is all dressed up for our date, I guess I'll just dress up like a child teehee
>>
>>70912381
>>70912416
What concerns me more is who the fuck wears uggs in what is apparently summer? I mean the rest of her outfit is clearly for warm or temperate weather what the fuck why would you wear fur lined boots with that.
>>
>>70912295
It's called a beard m80
>>
>>70912295
>Jenny Slate
Why do rich, attractive men go for slags
>>
>they bonded over long walks and show tunes
>and show tunes
welp
shes just a beard
the gay fantasies of /tv/ are true for once
>>
>>70912295
they aren't

she's married

they just made a movie together
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A848xpsDJbw
>>
>>70912375

No one ever says that.

Ever.
>>
>>70912494
>stuck up spoiled jewish princess
>fucks like minx
lolno she'd be just lying there like a dead fish expecting him to do everything and getting bored after a couple minutes
>>
>>70912495
divorcing
>>
>>70912495
You're retarded she divorced her husband in may
>>
They must have some pretty dark information on him to make him hook up with one of Their own
>>
>>70912446
girls always wear them in the summer. I have no fucking idea why but they put them on with short shorts and tank tops
>>
>>70912592
sauce? her wiki doesn't mention it and that is as far as I'm willing to go to look into her personal life
>>
>>70912723
she divorced her husband like 2 years man she was fucking be swartz like earlier this year
>>
>>70912723
All it takes anon, all it takes is a simple google search. You type in "jenny slate husband" and you know what pops up? A whole bunch of different sites and links that will tell you about the split up. You don't even need to click on them, just skim all the entry titles.
>>
>>70912760
She divorced her husband early may this year idiot plus she never dated Ben Schwartz
>>
>>70912295
>why?

money pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease
>>
>>70912295
would his genes allow her to have beautiful children, or would the dominant jew genes override them?
>>
Chris is a nice guy, she probably has a really nice personality and maybe she fucks like a Jew at tax time.
>>
....who would you cast her as in MCU?

you just know if he likes her enough he will get her in
>>
File: jew stupid goiym.gif (3 MB, 509x286) Image search: [Google]
jew stupid goiym.gif
3 MB, 509x286
>jewish sirens songs

>shekels
>>
>muh celebrity culture

Celebrity worship is so pathetic. You NEETS need lives.
>>
I ain't even mad. Good for Jenny.
>>
>>70912295
At the rate Cap churns through sluts, he'll be onto someone new by end of summer.
>>
>>70912295
she's pretty imo and she probably makes him laugh a lot :3
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 480x480
ALL THE STARS ARE HERE
>>
>>70912446
>what is Southern California?
Bitches will where them year round with boots shorts in the summer and with yoga pants in the 'winter'
>>
>>70913025
disgusting
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 236x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 236x325
>Pic related
>>
File: jennyslate2.jpg (152 KB, 625x938) Image search: [Google]
jennyslate2.jpg
152 KB, 625x938
Jenny is qt with her huge shnoz also they're dressed for a movie part on a set you sad pricks. don't hate on jewbies because of uggs
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 250x200
>>70912295
I dunno..,.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.