[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>If you TRULY loved Lily Potter, you’ll dedicate the rest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 21
>If you TRULY loved Lily Potter, you’ll dedicate the rest of your life to forgetting that she literally rejected you and submit yourself to a lifetime of being cucked by protecting her husband’s son from literally the most dangerous wizard of all-time

What did Dumbledore mean by this??
>>
>>70908744
It was just a prank, but Snape did it, the absolute madman.
>>
why the fuck would anyone make these
why the fuck would anyone buy these
how the fuck did these faggots make money of literal shit

Rowling you fucking hack
>>
File: 1458339118519.jpg (21 KB, 728x90) Image search: [Google]
1458339118519.jpg
21 KB, 728x90
>>70908744
>>70908777
>>
Is this the designated "funpost while shitting on J Hack Rowling's 7 part shitfest?"
>>
>>70908876
Yes, commence the shitposting.
>>
>>70908744
Very good Snape, very good HOWEVER
You will die a virgin
>>
>ban evading
>>
>>70908744
>it's your fault that Lily is dead so make it up to her by making sure that her son stays alive, although unbeknownst to you I plan on using the kid as a weapon against Voldemort and for him to die
>>
Severus, I really like you...

Lily...

HOWEVER
>>
File: 1465146102753.jpg (1 MB, 1680x2912) Image search: [Google]
1465146102753.jpg
1 MB, 1680x2912
What the heck did you expect, pretend /tv/ poster? Harry Potter was easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
>>70908744
why was Slytherin's big way to cleanse the school of mudbloods a fucking massive snake

couldn't he have gotten something a little more discreet and efficient, the piece of shit only managed to kill one fucking person in a gorillion years

not to mention only his descendants could turn it on, only ensuring mudbloods would be at hogwarts longer. Wouldn't it make more sense to let anyone do it? Why the shit would he care if someone else other than his heir started murdering mudbloods?
>>
>>70909000
do you even read these threads familia

the entire point of them is to make fun of the books

nobody thinks they're good
>>
>>70908744
Leftist love is the only true love.
>>
>>70909040
You actually believe that don't you? There are tasteless 14-25 year olds that are posting here right now that believe these books and movies are good. OP is one of them
>>
>>70909070
I haven't really seen evidence of that, all I've seen is people shitposting with this coat of paint on
>>
>>70909000
Nice dude. I just finished The Picture of Dorian Grey. Amazing book.
>>
>>70909122
Trust me, anon, they do
>>70909153
Check out Book of the New Sun(if you have the time to read all of them) or The Trial next
>>
>>70909017
This got me thinking, has Hogwarts ever had a school shooting?
>>
>>70908744
Well done Tom well done
However....... you are still a mudblood
>>
>>70908744
I forgot how much this plot point bothered me

Lily's body wasn't even cold before Dumbledore was trying to enlist Snape in his personal vendetta against Voldemort

At least give him a get well card or something first
>>
>>70909017
It was probably back when Hogwarts had fifty student. Old slippery Salazar didn't wanna be straight-up caught ethnic cleansing, so he set up the snake system and told his kid to do it. Then his son ended up be a liberal pussy and it took hundreds of years for the plan to take action, at which point the school was too large for it to be efficient.
>>
>>70909040
>nobody thinks they're good
this was true in like 2010-2012
after redshitters found out they could spam this garbage series for upreplies it changed
>>
>>70909000
Did you really made this thread just to post this?
>>
>>70909388
but he is a half-blood
>>
>>70908827
It's like roulette. Actually it's like buying real jelly beans because half of them taste like shit anyways
>>
>>70908917
>>70908985
kek
>>
>>70909556
Is that a problem? I'm just looking for as many as upvotes as I can get with epic threads like this and following up with a post like that
>>
>wizards communicate with owls
>wizards see with candles and lamps
>wizards keep warm with fires
>wizards wear retarded, clumsy robes

>muggles have telephones and radios and the internet
>muggles have electric lights
>muggles have gas stoves
>muggles wear close fitting, comfortable, functional apparel

>muggles did all this shit without access to magic and teleportation
>wizard """"""masterrace""""""

if the muggles ever found out about the wizarding world en masse there would be a bloody war for a few years and then all wizards would either be dead or in hiding, the fucking neanderthals
>>
>>70909669
I can completely understand why /lit/ kicked out the potter and ASOIAF cancer now
>>
File: voldy.gif (605 KB, 481x200) Image search: [Google]
voldy.gif
605 KB, 481x200
>>70909557
whatever nigga last time i read an HP book was like in 2005
>>
>>70909246
Thanks for the recommendations. Will look into.
>>
>>70909669
>a few years

All it would take is strapping some c4 to some owls and goodbye hogwarts and Diagon alley

36 hours tops

Civilian casualties:0
Magician casualties:all
>>
>>70909669
>there would be a bloody war for a few years
Honestly, the CIA would go full Gestapo and shut that shit down in a matter of weeks. 99% of wizards are incompetent pussies and would sell out their species when subjected to torture.
>>
>>70909715
it's the name of the book you faggot
>>
>>70909040
Look at /r9k/. Look at /tv/. Look at /mu/. Look at fucking /pol/. When reddit discovers a board and teenage redditards flood into it, it shows. That shit kills boards, simply obliterates what little value they had in favor of "memes" and general /b/ness. When that happens, a board is drowned in idiotic 16 year olds who aren't really interested in the board's subject matter, are extremely ignorant of it, have shallow tastes and - worst of all - refuse to self-improve or educate themselves. For them, it's all just one big joke. An excuse to post on an imageboard. And the most depressing part is that the change is permanent, there is no going back from it. A vicious cycle is created where a board full of ignorant teenage posers keeps attracting more ignorant teenager posers, while those users who DO develop a genuine interest or understanding leave the place because they feel they "outgrew" it (and they're probably right).

The overlap between 4chan's and reddit's userbases has steadily been growing ever since ~2012, and it's reaching the point where the two websites are indistinguishable. Reddit has been ripping off cheap 4chan content since its very first day, so nothing of value lost there. But for 4chan, it's different. All of 4chan's uniqueness and quirks are being sandblasted off to make this place more similar to the /b/-inspired image of 4chan most outsiders have in their minds. Even the last few islands of relative stability are going down the drain as we speak. /a/ is a prime example.

This isn't anything new, or even unexpected. The process is a natural result of the rapid commercialization of "nerd culture" we've been experiencing for the past 10 years. As more and more of their hobby is being pushed into the fatal limelight, genuine enthusiasts are forced to dig deeper and deeper to find substantial content they can enjoy and communities of like-minded people whom they can talk to. 4chan is just another milestone, just another name off the list.
>>
>nobody recognized the families with shopping carts and owls running into a wall one after another

People bought these books 7 times
>>
>>70909749
>All it would take is strapping some c4 to some owls and goodbye hogwarts and Diagon alley
That's an exploding cigar tier technique. They could just call in a drone strike from 53,000 feet.
>>
>>70909777
who cares they're trash, i turned them into BBQ fuel after Ron kissed Hermione
>>
>>70909832
Nah m8 if they caught wind they could erect a giant shield, this way you destroy the structure from the inside during breakfast in the great hall.
>>
>>70909806
Nah bruh it's fucking ebaumsworld and something awful they are the ones infecting the board with cancer.

t.- 2006 4chan.
>>
File: 1464197107683.png (102 KB, 960x521) Image search: [Google]
1464197107683.png
102 KB, 960x521
>>70909969
I bet mate
>>
File: 1440823995664.png (405 KB, 942x1250) Image search: [Google]
1440823995664.png
405 KB, 942x1250
>>70909996
I mean you could be right though, right?
>>
File: pol.png (49 KB, 972x508) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
49 KB, 972x508
>>70910013
I mean you did use the ebaumsworld meme instead of trying your luck with Gaia and you did say t.
>>
File: meme.png (206 KB, 305x450) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
206 KB, 305x450
>>70908917
>>
>>70909669
>wizards don't need to throw away their comfy aesthetic in the pursuit of gadgets and doodads because they are literally superhuman

>mugcucks have to struggle through life dodging disease and starvation, praying they don't get wiped out by this or that
>mugcucks can waste their entire lives inventing pathetic crap that wizards laugh at and still never come close to the powers that wizards are born entitled to

When muggles tried to burn actual wizards at the stake during the Middle Ages, they would laugh, play dead, and apparate back home before dinner.

>>70909749
>>70909832
>>70909909
Muggles can't see or wander into Hogwarts by accident. It appears and behaves like a completely unspectacular stretch of land to the non-magical.

Meanwhile, wizards could brew an undetectable (to muggles) poison, add it to the muggle water supply, and wipe out the non-magical world in a matter of days.
>>
>>70910202
if muggles ever found out about wizards, there wouldn't be enough magically hidden places for wizards to run to if all muggles were actively hunting them

I'd like to see a wizard laugh off a certified bullet through the brain or a severed head
>>
>>70910013
I personally think /pol/ is the most changed board. Ever since the gamergate/cuck shit started, it has completely devolved. Obvious opportunist jumping onto the new right bandwagon, like Milo, Evangelion, and that Lauren girl, get multiple daily threads. Sargon shills his youtube channel. The redditors don't even attempt to hid themselves, after every primary there are r/s4p tears threads. I think that there's a lot of overlap from r/the_donald too, but I've honestly stopped going there much since the election happened last year.
>>
File: 1466126198964.jpg (128 KB, 518x598) Image search: [Google]
1466126198964.jpg
128 KB, 518x598
>>70910341
Its /v/
They ruin every board they touch
>>
>>70910276
>there wouldn't be enough magically hidden places for wizards to run to if all muggles were actively hunting them
And why not? Consider the fact that wizards can teleport, travel by the flu network, and cast protective enchantments that make themselves and their dwellings completely invisible. Combine all this with the fact that a change of muggle clothes makes them blend in with muggle society, and many of them (mud and half bloods) live undetected in the muggle world already, and you can see that muggles attempts to eradicate wizard kind would be futile at best.

Wizards would end up brewing a potion that either killed or wiped the memories of the silly muggles, and ending any war between the two before significant wizard casualties were taken.
>>
>>70910556
>wizards could easily coexist among muggles
>don't
>someone int he books literally says places like diagon alley are too small too hold the entire wizarding world

they're afraid. muggle pride, world wise
>>
>>70910417
>/tv/ complaining about cuck

the entire bit of calling someone a cuck really took off with louis ck threads on here daily in late july/early august 2014. the next metamorphosis the word got was with cucksevative on /pol/ and then it seeped into the political lexicon in july/august 2015 because of /pol/ gas-lighting anybody online who didn't support trump.

it hasn't gone away since and /tv/ has nobody to blame but themselves(or louis ck) for it
>>
>>70910624
cuck was started by a /v/eddit trip(Ron Paul) for that videogame nerd guy and his movie
then he spammed it for tarantino and it didn't work so he moved onto CK
>>
>>70910624
I meant the period when moot got mad about the luggage lad bants and nuked the board specifically. It really marked the death of old-pol and the beginning of the shithole it is now.

Although, it was /v/ that started gamergate and caused all of the tumblr brigading and open sjw hate towards 4chan, which is what pushed moot over the line.
>>
>>70910705
it didn't gain any real traction on /v/, but /tv/ picked it up and ran with it. all throughout august 2014 it was either GotG threads or Louis cuck threads.

however, it's still funny to me that serious pundits, like peggy noonan, have said the word, "cuckservative" on air considering its' inception
>>
>>70910594
>wizards could easily coexist among muggles
>don't
Because muggles kept chimping out and it got annoying. Many wizards would rather maintain insular homogenous communities and practice magic in peace and quiet than live among the stinking, diseased muggle masses.

>someone int he books literally says places like diagon alley are too small too hold the entire wizarding world
If there is a need for more places like Diagon Alley and Hogwarts, even temporary places, they can be conjured up. That's the beauty of magic.

I'm sure muggles can detect potions added to their water just as easily. Oh wait, they can't.

If wizards at large were afraid of muggles, they wouldn't keep defending them from people like Grindlewald and Voldemort. Muggles are just helpless spergs who most wizards are two kindhearted to deal with permanently, not anything to legitimately fear.
>>
>>70910805
it was >>70910705
gotg was the start of "reddit:the movie"
>>
>>70910804
wasn't it specifically what /pol/ did on the 4th of july to tumblr that caused him to nuke it in dec 2014?

he probably would've nuked >>>/r9k/ in the fall if he still owned it
>>
>>70910888
gotg was also the start of "this is memes...." and "hella fucking epic"
>>
HOWEVER
O
W
E
V
E
R
>>
>>70910919
>"hella fucking epic"
that was the intern/thor
>>
File: 1361287475531.jpg (446 KB, 1205x904) Image search: [Google]
1361287475531.jpg
446 KB, 1205x904
>it's an anon tries to save 4shits episode
it's already over senpai, move over to less known chans or enjoy the shitposting
>>
>>70910892
There were a lot of factors I think. Notable ones include the luggage lad/cuck pictures of him pertaining to the girl friendzoning him, the Ben Garrison lawsuit, the tumblr raids, the constant bombardment against gamergate by the liberal gaming media, the and the mockery of him attending Anita conferences/becoming a SJW.
>>
You ever notice how absolutely shitty 4chan gets with threads like this every day around this time? It's because this is when all the NEET Yuropeasant and Austrash dole scum who have no lives or jobs are still up while the halfway decent posters from their countries are in bed because they have lives. Plus they come here from /sp/ because their povertyball threads are being taken over by the Americans and they're too fucking beta to stick around. Once you realize these facts it makes these threads a lot more funny because you can picture what a subhuman pile of human trash makes them.
>>
>>70909669
People without a natural advantage are forced to get leaner and meaner. Compare Amazonian tribes surrounded by fruit and meat to the English, who live in fucking England.
>>
>>70909000
>Atlas Sharded.
>God-tier

Literal ugly rich woman's self insert romance novel.

>Muh trains
>Muh economy
>Muh money
The book.
>>
File: 1296115292311.jpg (21 KB, 760x542) Image search: [Google]
1296115292311.jpg
21 KB, 760x542
>>70911164
Yes yes very good - HOWEVER
>>
File: 1335480379331.jpg (13 KB, 248x249) Image search: [Google]
1335480379331.jpg
13 KB, 248x249
>>70911164
nice try anon, nice try
HOWEVER
>>
>>70908876
>J Hack Rowling

is anyone NOT a hack, by /tv/'s standards nowadays?
>>
File: 1367500895627.jpg (32 KB, 331x344) Image search: [Google]
1367500895627.jpg
32 KB, 331x344
>>70911391
>>
>>70911377
very good bateman, very good

HOWEVER, check these
>>
>>70911377
nice
>>70911391
JK ROWLING is a huge hack
only king is a bigger one than her
>>
>>70909435
>Lily's body wasn't even cold before Dumbledore was trying to enlist Snape in his personal vendetta against Voldemort

Typical liberal desu. Act compassionate whilst really exploiting every bit of emotion you can. Just look at the remainers milking Jo Cox's death for all it's worth.
>>
>>70911581
what did anon mean by this
>>
>>70909000
Clifford in that Middle tier tho, kek
>>
>Helga Hufflepuff was Welsh
>Rowena Ravenclaw was Scottish
>Godric Gryffindor was from the west of England
>Salazar Slytherin was from the north of England
Ireland BTFO
>>
>>70909669
>Not communicating with owl because you're so unhurried in your perfect magical life you don't need to use the teleporting fires
>Not using aesthetically pleasing light sources that you can render completely obsolete with a light conjouring spell if ever you need it
>Not getting toasty next to a roaring fire knowing you can make heat appear from nowhere if ever it proves inneficient
>not wearing robes because you're a massive flaming fruit

Also, magic makes muggletech go haywire for some reason, so unless they wanted to never use magic like idiots they couldn't invent those things.
>>
>>70908827
i know people that have bought them.

they are more of just a gag though. when you are bored at work 'hey lets all eat one'
>>
>>70909669
Tfw you can't enslave some filthy witch slag and Adele her mind with cocaine while using her as a public urinal
>>
Why did nobody use a gun? Just shoot Voldemort fuck.
>>
>>70912187
The theme park truly is a cash making machine
>>
>>70912369
nah bro trust me, gotta destroy all these horcrixes
>>
>>70912369
>he thinks a gun would do anything against someone who can literally do magic
Let alone the fact that it does nothing about his Horcruxes
>>
>>70912369
Because it wouldn't be fun fantasy storytelling
>>
>>70912500
>he thinks you can react to a bullet
>>
>>70912636
He wouldn't need to. Voldemort could magic the gun out of your hands before you even fired. And seeing as he can literally read minds, I doubt you'd have much luck sneaking it in before he notices.
>>
Are you really shocked that a single mother would try to brainwash people into thinking that raising someone else's children is a good thing?
>>
Why didn't voldemort apparate to Antarctica and make a rock a horcrux?
>>
>>70912695
>what are long range suppressed sniper rifles
>>
>>70912729
>what are magical enchantments that prevent things from flying into a given area
>>
>>70912747
voldemort didn't have those on even during the fucking battle of hogwarts
>>
>>70912747
Hi my names Capatain dick suck imma go find Harry Potter and eat his asshole
>DroneStrike
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 900x1600
>>70912747
How to kill a wizard
>>
>>70912369
In addition to this being in Britain where you can't butter your own bread without a government weapons expert watching over your shoulder, you can set up shields every morning and charm your clothes to be bulletproof.
>>
>>70913029
Harry could've teleported to Texas and purchased a gun.
>>
>>70911100
>attending Anita conferences/becoming a SJW

Source?????
>>
File: PfeHD7J.jpg (641 KB, 4080x2496) Image search: [Google]
PfeHD7J.jpg
641 KB, 4080x2496
>>70913114
literally two second of googling
>>
>>70913054
Apparition isn't that long range.
>>
>>70913201
Harry could've teleported to a British airport and then teleported his gun through security on the way home.

He could've charmed his bullets to go through bulletproof charmed clothing too.
>>
>>70910276
>wizards look exactly like mingles
>wizards can teleport anywhere in the world
>wizards can make magical shields and shit
>>
>>70912709

why didnt he just made a random pebble his horocrux and then dump in on the ocean
>>
>>70913268
Voldemorts charms are stronger than Harry's charms

gg guns btfo
>>
>>70913556
Harry could've just teleported straight inside of Voldemort's body and made him die from internal combustion.
>>
>>70914018
>not anti-apparition jinxing your insides
Get good, Harry.
>>
>>70910276
nigga you dumb
>>
>>70908827
I ate these as a child for the novelty
>>
>>70908744
>Severus....strip
What did Dumbledore mean by this??
>>
>>70914918
Dumbledore kept him out of wizard prison, you know exactly what he meant.
>>
>>70911200
why is there always a newshit getting trolled by stone age copypasta
>>
>>70908827
It's fun for a bit when you eat them with friends since you can laugh about what you get.
>>
>>70915135
But the pasta is 100% correct
>>
>>70913357
He was a huge autist/egomaniac and wanted the Horcruxes to be "special". Like how he had 4 of them be relics from the Founders of Hogwarts. And how he wanted to have 7 of them because it was a sacred number or some shit.
>>
>>70910804
>implying moot got mad about the luggage lad bants

moot has lovingly nuked many boards over the years, he seriously underestimated the newfags like you and how you would react to that. It was literally "don't take yourselves so seriously" moment where he stickied a drawing of himself being pegged and a soundbyte about cuck shit. Somehow that translates to being butthurt in your mind but you have no idea the amount of shit he's shrugged off all these years.
>>
File: 1414996628882.gif (663 KB, 440x247) Image search: [Google]
1414996628882.gif
663 KB, 440x247
>>70909000
>putting a fucking kanye west book above Hamlet
>yes I'm mad
>>
>>70912709
>>70913357
big idiot, he needs to find the horocrux again to reserect baaka
>>
File: snape.gif (453 KB, 490x207) Image search: [Google]
snape.gif
453 KB, 490x207
>>70908744
god hes pathetic
>>
>>70916662
>tumbleddit gif
So are you, /v/
>>
>>70916371
It also has a Clifford book in the same tier.

hownew.ru
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.