[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman Vs. Superman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: batman-vs-superman.jpg (196 KB, 1350x759) Image search: [Google]
batman-vs-superman.jpg
196 KB, 1350x759
Do We know if there's any Good Torrent out yet? like good quality? Ive seen that there are a few but ive been waiting for a good copy. don't want to watch if its to blurry. anybody know if there is?
>>
>>70907970
Support the movie by buying it when it comes out pleb
>>
>>70908003
Im sure That its supported enough with its 800 million plus. people already spent watching it in theaters
>>
>>70908229
You are pleb right? Movie contains lots of features and the extended cut for people to buy

>sadly no commentary
>>
File: Superbros.jpg (47 KB, 592x592) Image search: [Google]
Superbros.jpg
47 KB, 592x592
>>70908003
I'm with you, man. Already got mine pre-ordered.
>>
>>70908713
Isn't there something like 2 hours worth of special features?
>>
I can't believe they cut all those important scenes out. The theatrical cut was a mess.
>>
>>70908859
It really is mind-boggling. Do you think Snyder let them do it without his input just to prove a point? Ultimately, they only hurt themselves.
>>
>>70908859
>>70908989

>Zach can we have more Batman stuff here, we don't really need Superman scenes do we
>well yes we do actually, we need to show his growth since Man of Stee-
>you mean that trashheap that cost us a bajillion dollars? You're lucky we let you work on this one
>but Man of Steel made lots of mone-
>look, more Batman, less Blooperman. Get it done, son.
>>
>>70909168
>"You're the boss, boss."
>>
>>70907970
digital rip (WebD) is usually released on same day.
bluray encode (HDRip) 1 or 2 weeks before, followed by full bluray (remux/ISO)
no idea about 4k releases
>>
>>70908003
>>70908713
>>70908753
>mfw these desperate as fuck shills

Glad it was such a massive underperformer.
>>
Heard the Special Edition was "leaked" but haven't seen dick about it online. anyone get a hold of it?
>>
>>70911414
I just love the movie, big guy. If it bothers you, why don't you hide the thread and go talk about something else?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.