[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gommora
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: Gommorah season 2.jpg (83 KB, 424x600) Image search: [Google]
Gommorah season 2.jpg
83 KB, 424x600
Anyone else just finished watching the 2 season finale?
>>
>>70906917
me. great made in italy stuff
>>
File: Gomorrah S02E12.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Gomorrah S02E12.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>70906917
I just did and was about to make a thread about it.
RIP Don Pietro he will be missed.
We are not getting season 3 are we.
I hate the filer episode 11 was they could have done more.
What a ride.
>>
>>70907574
DESU I kind of guessed his messenger was going to become a boss and that Genny was going get Ciro to kill his Dad. Did you work it out after Pietro was telling him to come back and that he wasn't going to pay for the coke. Good news not only have they confirmed season 3 they have confirmed season 4. Good times senpai. Also I don't want malamo to die because him, ciro and genny are the only originals left
>>
>>70908087
>I kind of guessed his messenger was going to become a boss
Please dont say that.
That kiss and fuck right at the end nearly ruined my season,I am so glad that they corrected their mistake with Don Pietros death.

>Good news not only have they confirmed season 3 they have confirmed season 4.
Thank fucking god we are set for another great two years.
Oh and I think malamo us here to stay after all Patricia will need good trustful right hand.
>>
>>70906917
does any streaming service carry this show in the US? i enjoyed the film when it came out but have yet to watch the series.
>>
>>70908294
I will keep it shot and just say you are missing on new The Wire.
>>
File: Patrizia.jpg (880 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
Patrizia.jpg
880 KB, 1600x1067
>>70908220
Ye I think Patrizia is hot as fuck, kind of going to miss Don pietro's cross eyes and constant smirk. So Ciro is going to run Scampia and Genny Rome.

>>70908294
>i enjoyed the film when it came out but have yet to watch the series.
Personally I think it better than the wire and sopranos. Its paced a lot better, keeps you intrigued lots of twist and turns and lots of violence.
>>
File: malamore.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
malamore.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>70906917
These scene hit me right in the heart.
Was it even all worth it
>>
File: denise-capezza-gomorra.jpg (64 KB, 645x330) Image search: [Google]
denise-capezza-gomorra.jpg
64 KB, 645x330
Posting 2nd best gommora waifu
>>
>>70908638
Oh fuck got better pic of number 3?
>>
>>70908363
>>70908528
cool. it's definitely on my radar now. thanks for the heads up.
>>
File: Denise Capezza.jpg (28 KB, 494x460) Image search: [Google]
Denise Capezza.jpg
28 KB, 494x460
>>70908545
>These scene hit me right in the heart.
Same, but all this is Ciro's fault for killing his wife.

>Oh fuck got better pic of number 3?
I got you senpai, shame shes not in it anymore.
>>
File: Gomorrah S02E12 1.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Gomorrah S02E12 1.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>70908762
hgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>70908818
He's soldiers should have grabbed him, thought he was going to jump. You think going to stay now he is de facto ruler of Scampia? Or is he too depressed to do shit now?
>>
File: Gomorrah S02E12 2.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Gomorrah S02E12 2.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>70908950
>thought he was going to jump
I was thinking the same thing.Anyway I think we are done with ciro for now,he may return in season 4.
Focus will be now on patrizia,genny,malamo and quiet possibly the alley kids.
Also best opening scene coming through.
>>
>>70908950

Ciro is called Immortale for a reason, he's fuckin unstoppable, he strangled his own wife when he thought she could harm his business and he saw everyone of his friends and family get murdered.
He'll be depressed for awhile and then he'll be back more badass than ever
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.