[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bone Tomahawk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Btom.jpg (798 KB, 1200x1774) Image search: [Google]
Btom.jpg
798 KB, 1200x1774
What did /tv/ think?
>>
Really boring.

Maybe if I were still 12 I would have liked it.
>>
Matthew Fox does not belong in movies
>>
>>70906483
>boring
>12 yrs old would like it

What
>>
I quite liked it.
>>
>>70906483
Is the boring thing the best pleb filter?
>>
I liked it a lot. Extremely slow paced with sudden, extremely short bursts of brutal violence. The nameless neolithic cave tribe was horrifying, especially what they did to their women, delimbing an desensing them so they only lived as immobile brood mothers.
>>
>>70906483
Yeah, now that you're 13 you're obviously way too mature and sophisticated to appreciate such boring drivel.
>>
decent movie 6/10
>>
great movie, one of my favorite modern westerns
>>
>>70906665
He was unrecognizable in this role. He did a fine job, held his own with amazing actors like Kurt Russel and Richard Jenkins.
>>
Was she gangraped by all 12 savages?

I thought they hinted at that but I'd expect her to look more dishevelled.
>>
>>70907644
>Was she gangraped by all 12 savages?
I don't think that was ever once implied.
>>
>>70907826
Her hesitancy in responding to Kurt when she asked how many men were in the tribe, followed by her knowing the exact number was meant to imply that they took turns raping her.
>>
>>70906465
gave up after an hour

watch the proposition instead
>>
>>70907881
Too much of a stretch
>>
>>70907915
What exactly about the behavior of the cannibals leads you to believe they wouldn't have raped her?
>>
File: samueljackson.jpg (43 KB, 690x400) Image search: [Google]
samueljackson.jpg
43 KB, 690x400
>>70906465
BIG
>>
Indians were fucking savages and deserved to be exterminated.
>>
>>70907974
I'm saying that the movie did not imply this. I suppose it wouldn't be out of character for them but that does mean they did.
>>
>>70908045
Samantha morosely hanging her head, framed sitting in the shadows facing the corner,needing a moment to gather herself emotionally before she could answer Kurt's question about how many men were in the tribe absolutely implied that she was raped by them.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.