[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does he keep making shitty movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: niggerkino.png (612 KB, 845x626) Image search: [Google]
niggerkino.png
612 KB, 845x626
Why does he keep making shitty movies?
>>
>>70901718
Hart because he's untalented and not funny, The Rock I really don't know, guy is charismatic as fuck and can carry pretty shitty movies into enjoyable territory
San Andreas is a good example, would have been dogshit without him but with him it's a 6.5 bordering on 7
>>
Will Dwayne ever give a Kino performance?
>>
>>70901771
Funny how people here always throw the black/female under the bus but go to great lengths to play apologist to everybody else.
>>
File: 1384141516784.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1384141516784.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>>70901843
>>
Furious franchise was amplified by The Rock.
Barring that, idk, his celeb friends keep pushing him to make trash
>>
>>70901718
Do you mean Hart or The Rock? Because Hart is just isn't that good while the Rock makes a couple hundred movies a years so it's inevitable that many of them turn out shitty.
>>
>>70901771
San Andreas also had alexandra and her daddarios
>>
>>70902123
was refering to Rock.
>>
>>70901718
Niggers
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 228x190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 228x190
>>70901718
Was kinda interested in seeing this, Rock seems like he has a lot of comedic talent
>>
Rock doesn't give a shit, Rock's in every blockbuster from now till 2025.
>>
>>70901718
Because they like money, are you stupid?
>>
>>70901843

The rock is half black you dipshit
>>
>>70902931
Wrong
>>
>>70901718
Because stand-up comedy is different from movie comedy.
>>
You ever notice how the reviews, especially the summary review, always makes a point to say that the stars are good, it's just the pacing or aimlessness that makes it a bad movie?

Like no matter how shitty a Melissa McCarthy movie is or a Kevin Hart movie is, we have to make sure we're all aware that they're "so talented."
>>
>>70901718
Shitty actor makes a shitty movie.
Why are you surprised?
>>
>>70903201
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwayne_Johnson
>His father is a Black Nova Scotian, and his mother is of Samoan heritage.
>>
>>70903922
>implying kevin hart is a good stand-up comic

sorry anon, his trash movies are the logical extension of all his other shitty material
>>
>>70901819
Pain n Gain
>>
I like ballers
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.