[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What influence did Shuji Terayama have on Kunihiko Ikuhara as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
What influence did Shuji Terayama have on Kunihiko Ikuhara as a director. I know he used the same composer as him in Utena but what besides that?
>>
I don't give a fuck about your weeb shit
>>
in english please
>>
>>70900835
>/tv/ doesnt' care about art
More news at 11.
>>
File: 1465862558073.png (43 KB, 440x512) Image search: [Google]
1465862558073.png
43 KB, 440x512
>>70900835
came to post this
>>
>>70900821
>implying anyone on /tv/ even knows who either of those people are

To be fair though I've never heard of the second guy either.
>>
>>70901029
It was recommended to me to check out the works of Terayama based on Ikuhara here on /tv/.
>>
>>70901115
That was one particular guy who had niche knowledge of these filmmakers. Making an entire thread about such obscure guys is not going to net a lot of discussion.
>>
>>70901337
So what would be the best way?
>>
>>70901401
Meme really hard
>>
>>70901337
You make threads round the time when that weeb guy is on; /tv/ has very routine anons.
>>
>>70901520
So are there specific threads? Like the kino ones?
>>
>>70901401
Make an entire thread about japanese cinema, probably call Kurosawa or Ozu a hack in the OP, and then wait a half hour at least for it to get some traction and then ask your question. This way the thread'll be popular but still draw in people who can answer your question.
>>
>>70901596
Thanks, will probably watch another Terayama film tomorrow gather my thoughts and do something along these lines. Even though I like Kurosawa and Ozu.
>>
>>70901978
>Even though I like Kurosawa and Ozu

Everybody does, but shitting on things is fun and makes people angry, which leads to more posts.
>>
>>70900821
Little to none. I'd say his biggest influence was Yatsushiro Dingdong, especially if you watch one of his early movies like 7 Boku No Ching Chong you will see where he drew his inspiration from. Honourable mentions go to Hokaido Nip Nong and Chimichang Matsumoto
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.