[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just watched it. Any thoughts? I personally loved it. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
So I just watched it. Any thoughts? I personally loved it. I think its very well written.
>>
>>70896911
Saw an article listing the ways it "Smashed the Patriarchy" and immediately wrote it off 4ever. He apparently lost a good deal of money on it.
>>
>>70896911
lol strap yourself in for some cuck shit, for some /pol/ shit and some JUST shit because of the debt news.
>>
Whats the show even look like Ive only ever seen that image OP posted

yeah sure a quick google search i could find the animation style and the entire series but it goes to show you how poor the marketing was
>>
>>70898274
>>70898300
It's so goddamm patethic when you guys think internet memes matter AT ALL. And you use them to measure the value of anything. Fucking disgusting
>>
>>70896911
i liked it aswell, it had some super realistic szenarios in it
>>
I tried watching it just because of Buscemi but there's an anti Trump joke after like 5 sec.
>>
>>70898554
Yes we have all fucked a black woman and wondered if she was actually a tranny.
>>
>>70898300
It's okay to enjoy something you disagree with politically.
>>
>>70898388
Tough talk from someone who fell for the feminism meme. Glad Louie learned the lesson Ghostbusters is about to learn
>>
>>70898359
Louie avoided marketing it on purpose . He wanted to be passed on the word of mouth
>>
>>70898662
This is no different form a liberal getting triggered by an anti Bernie or Hillary joke. you're the fucking same as them you idiot.
>>
>>70898554
That's what I liked about it most. That and the editing. It's very crude and simple but I really like it. Feels like you're watching a live play. The absence of any soundtrack or laugh track (thank God) makes it a lot more immersive
>>
>>70899557
The difference is that Trump is our one chance at saving the country and Bernie and Hillary are pure evil.

As soon as somebody reveals themselves to be anti-Trump then you know literally everything they say or do is without any merit whatsoever.
>>
It's interesting to say the least and features really strong performances by the main actors. I really like the balance between the (character) drama and comedy in the series.

Louis CK is clearly doing something just for himself, though, so it's probably really hit or miss for most people, unless you enjoy the directing and writing more than the average pleb.
>>
File: 78324n52f786.png (92 KB, 272x324) Image search: [Google]
78324n52f786.png
92 KB, 272x324
>>70899602
>The difference is that Trump is our one chance at saving the country and Bernie and Hillary are pure evil.
>>
How much cuckold shit does this show have? I find it hard to watch a piece of media if it is made by somebody who is an ideological enemy of mine.
>JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF NOT EVERYTHING IS POLITICAL
Except the politics of the creator directly affects every single aspect of the art, even if the artist isn't aware of it. The leftism subtlely informs everything from the way CK might walk to the rhythm of his breathing.

I had to drop Louie after the SJW obese woman tirade.
>>
>>70899557
>>70899584
did you namefags work on the show or something? It's shit and nobody what's some "celebrity's" shitty political views shoved down their throat.
>>
>Better Things is an upcoming American comedy television series created by Louis C.K. and Pamela Adlon for FX, starring Pamela Adlon as a divorced actress who raises her three daughters by herself.[1] FX gave a 10-episode order on August 7, 2015.
I hope this is original and he doesn't just end up making a female Louie.
>>
>>70899858
I agree with some of his views and i don't agree with others. That doesn't mean I can't enjoy the show and its good writing and acting. Fucking hell...
>>
>>70896911
not a single likable character
grim plotarcs
lousy production values
long monologues that go nowhere

>it sucks
>>
>>70899924
>I agree with some of his views and i don't agree with others.
But when the ones you disagree with literally includes supporting the castration of all white males then how the fuck can you stomach watching a single second of this shit?
>>
>>70899602
wow usually liberals are the butthurt cucks
>>
>>70899602
if you really think this you have down syndrome
>>
>>70899924
It's not good, the politics are just a multiplier. BIG FAILURE
>>
>>70896911
>A former comedian who is literally a Mexican lectures people on why the white man is bad

pass
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.