[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone seriously think this was a good movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>Hawkeye: Wanda, I've come here to rescue you! Let's escape!

>Wanda: No, Hawkeye. I am a danger to everyone. I must stay here in self-imposed isolation

>*vision shows up*

>Vision: Go away, Hawkeye

>Wanda: FUCK YOU VISION! HURRY HAWKEYE LET'S GO AND ESCAPE

what the fuck

And before you say "yeah but BvS was shit" just know I haven't seen that movie. I'm looking for anyone who can defend Civil War on its own merits (of which it was few to none)
>>
File: ripcgi.jpg (137 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
ripcgi.jpg
137 KB, 1600x900
The cgi in this movie was incredibly shitty, it completely took me out of it
>>
>>70896322
not me
>>
>>70896322
She's just tsun for Vision.
>>
>>70896555
I couldn't believe how bad rdj's head looked floating and bobbing over the cgi suit.
>>
File: zoom.png (111 KB, 556x253) Image search: [Google]
zoom.png
111 KB, 556x253
>>
>>70896322
Wanda felt like a monster. She feels like she deserves what she's getting.

But when Vision was attacking Hawkeye, she got mad, because Hawkeye is her father figure, and that tipped her over to deciding to escape. She had to make a choice, and she decided to choose to fight for herself.

That's just character dynamics, if a little compressed.
>>
>>70896322
it wasn't bad for a blockbuster, I'll be honest I have never really liked blockbusters but I don't mind capeshit because it's at least somewhat self aware of how silly it is. I think this was the weakest part of the story for sure, they could have had an extra scene or two to explain this. I thought they could have had SW web chatting with Hawkeye jammed in the scene when Vision comes into her room to develop her change of mind a little bit more. In a movie with that many characters someone was bound to get fucked over, and SW/Vision were the ones to get fucked in this case. Strangely I think this is a much better Avengers movie than the Whedon movies.
>>
I hated how out of place cg spiderman looked, but his interactions and fight scenes were pretty cool.
>>
>>70896322
You forgot to add in Hawkeye's line to Wanda about either sitting on her ass, pouting like a schoolgirl, or going with him and making a difference.
>>
>>70896322
Yeah. It knows what it is and delivers. Its a super heroe movie granting a good struggle based on the movies it told before it. You care about them becuase their feelings are clearly explained throughout its series. The airport fight was amazing as a result. It wasnt just a shonen fight; it was a fight that happened for a reaaon and not just because GRRRAHGH IM ANGRY
>>
>>70896322
The world does and so does rt it's fresh unlike Batman v Superman
>>
>>70896872

literally OP. fuck off, OP. DC lost.
>>
I thought Civil War was shit.
if you have to ask why, write pleb on your forehead
>>
>>70896887
Nice post but OP wants a DC bait thread lad.

Man of Steel 8/10 Watchmen is the best Disney bribes reviewers
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.