[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did this franchise never get a third film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: FTB_28daysweeks_header1.jpg (233 KB, 590x396) Image search: [Google]
FTB_28daysweeks_header1.jpg
233 KB, 590x396
They are both good why didn't 28 Months Later happen?
>>
>>70894348
28 weeks later was lame
>>
Only the first half of the first one was OK. The rest was garbage.
>>
Good movies, I'd love to see one based in americuckistan.
>>
>>70894362
the opening was pretty spectacular and promised a good film.

It really went nowhere fast though.
>>
>>70894362
Middle act was lame, beginning was very good and ending ok.
>>
>>70894348
Because Godspeed You Black Emperor kill everything that they touch
>>
>>70894348
The third one, 28 Months Later, if it ever gets made will be set in China to grab that market.
>>
because what comes after 'weeks' smart guy. theres no good title for it to even happen
>>
>>70894348
I could have sworn I watched a third one. What the fuck did I watch?
>>
>>70896024
months
years
decades
centuries
>>
>>70894348

everyone hating on 28 weeks later, let me just remind you Imogen Poots a cute.

>>70895837

kek
>>
>>70896024
I put one in the post....
>>
>>70894348
Both Screenplays completely fell apart. It was half baked but had some nice characters and music. I really liked the soundtrack to the first one.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 550x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 550x449
I thought the first was just as forgettable as The Crazies remake or anything like that. Why am I wrong?
>>
>>70896785
Music, characters, tone, the gay climax where "who are the bad guys here, mindless zombies or humanity itself?"

Other than making very little sense story wise it was a fun zombie movie. Setting it in England was good because here in the states we all have guns. Only when they meet up with the soildiers are there guns, but with them the soilders had power over them.

Like if there were zombies here in Phoenix I really don't think anything bad would happen. They would all dehydrate and die and we would all shoot the rest.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.