[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Side of Hollywood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 27
File: .jpg (31 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
31 KB, 650x366
>Julia Roberts and Eric Roberts both very successful movie stars with a combined net worth of 600 million
>Younger sister, Nancy who is not in the industry was homeless for up to 1 year
>Nancy suffered with depression and anxiety
>Julia nor Eric helped pay for her medication and rarely checked up on her to see how she was doing
>Nancy's symptoms worsened without medical care and lack of family
>Nancy Roberts committed suicide at 37

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2675666/EXCLUSIVE-Suicide-note-Julia-Roberts-sister-revealed-My-called-siblings-except-memory-ones-drove-deepest-depression-Ive-in.html
>>
a reptilian
>>
>rich people are selfish pricks
In other news water is wet
>>
i bet they're both democrats too
>>
>>70892890
what dark side?
sister was a drug addict who refused to quit. can't save everyone
>>
>>70892890
i didn't know they were even related
>>
>>70892890
unless you've dealt or are educated on the subject of bi-polarism, depression, or crippling anxiety, don't bother posting, mate. you paint Nancy's siblings in a bad light to suit your imbecilic and juvenile agenda, or worse, the agenda of a clickbait site. do grow up.
>>
I dont even know who eric roberts is
>>
i'm puttin on hats!
>>
>"america's sweetheart"
sandra bullock is better
>>
>>70893174
You sound like your from anime so like a fag .
>>
>>70893204
You do. Everyone has seen him in something.
>>
>>70893204
Then why are you here? Fucking poser
>>
>>70893062
Me neither what the hell
>>
>>70892890
Protip: every rich person is a piece of shit.
>>
Eric Roberts will play her in the biopic
>>
>>70893353
kek
>>
>>70892890
Family isn't unconditional.

Trust can be regained in minute steps - much harder to see that as a cashed up celeb. Junkies have a knack for saying what you want to hear, if the sister isn't smart enough to work this out then there is nothing you can do for her.

They are under no obligation to throw rehab money her way even if they think she wasn't responsible for any of her actions.
>>
>>70893353
Underrated
>>
>>70893386
>They are under no obligation
Fuck off sociopathic subhuman.
>>
>>70892890
>eric roberts and julia roberts are related

WAIT WHAT
>>
You have no idea what their relationship with Nancy was actually like. They probably tried to help her her whole life and she refused to accept it. After a point you just can't care anymore
>>
>>70893465
>>70893465
>>70893465
>>70893465
This exactly.
>>
>>70893442
I would perhaps give the money to a trusted third party and tell them to go and ask that person. There is no way anyone should do anything directly for a junkie other than propagandise a better way of life.
>>
>>70892890
>>Julia Roberts and Eric Roberts

are they still married?
>>
>>70893465
Tell me, when you have millions of dollars, how hard it is to set up a small apartment with basic groceries restocked and give her the key so that she doesn't have to be fucking homeless regardless of how uppity you are about the things you think she does (and which you of course do too, since both Roberts siblings are famous for cocaine addictions), you miserable pile of excrement.
>>
>>70892890
Julia Roberts has such a disgusting uncanny valley face, i don't understand how anyone can find her attractive at all
>>
>>70893528
I'm not talking about giving her drug money you retard, I'm talking about not letting your fucking sister be homeless and with no medical care, Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
Julia Roberts is such scum I was her caddy in 07 once and she literally dropped her clubs on the ground and didn't even hand them to me.
>>
>>70893536
>trashes the apartment
>lets her heroin buddies live in it
>sells it for drug money
>uses all the money up within months
>
>>
>>70893607
Please tell me how this happens? Do people let anyone go into apartment buildings in the US? In normal countries you have to be the resident. And how can you sell something that's not yours?
>>
>>70893635
squatting laws, duh
>>
>>70893536
You have literally no information about what happened, and suicide notes of depressed people aren't exactly known for being objective. She might have been a bitter person and too proud to ever contact her siblings and tell them of her status. But you need Hollywood celebrities to be bad people, because you're such a fuck up yourself and you're projecting so hard.
>>
>>70893590
I was also her caddy in 08 and she stopped sucking when I was about to finish and just jerked me off
>>
>>70893704
I'm glad I'm not related neither to you or Julia Roberts
>>
>>70893635
it's called squatting
>>
>>70893244
Yeah! Why should this guy want you to know what you're talking about?
>>
>>70893704
>She might have been a bitter person and too proud to ever contact her siblings and tell them of her status
Yeah, I mean obviously it's normal to spend all your adult life not talking to your sister or knowing how she lives despite you being filthy rich.
>>
>>70893563
I've literally done this after setting up many places, and not one person in my life would dispute the notion that my sibling means the most to me in my life. In the end you have to believe they want homelessness because even with a home they destroy it or let it get overrun by other homeless druggies, everything is like a badge of power to them and nothing is ever enough, you retard.
>>
>>70893635
SQUATTER'S RIIIIGHT
>>
>>70893780
What exactly does money have to do with the amount of contact someone has with their siblings?
>>
>>70893780
yeah it's normal. look at fathers who abandon their children
>>
File: dafuq_dude.jpg (120 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
dafuq_dude.jpg
120 KB, 900x600
>>70892986
No matter how rich people are, they can save retards from themselves.

>>70893607
This, my family kept helping an alcoholic uncle, and he kept selling food or stuff we gave to him to get more booze, we eventually got tired (By eventually I mean almost 15 years of helping him), and stop giving/sending him stuff, he finally died, and her new wife was complaining "WE NEVER HELPED HIM"

I'm sorry but there are reatrd people in this world, and if you don't help yourself, the help from other people will be useless.
>>
>>70893780
Why does being rich change the nature of their relationship? Maybe she was a fuck up all her life, or never got along with her family, or they did try to help and she went back to her old ways. Maybe they contacted her the first time she got bad and nothing changed.

Some families just aren't close. My dad didn't talk to any family members except his brother for the decade between his father's death and him having a stroke. He just didn't get along with most of them. They would have had no idea what his life was like other than what was passed along to them

Why are you so bent on thinking rich people are evil and heartless?
>>
>>70893563
You are so sheltered. You sweet, sweet man.
>>
OP, I guess you don't have any true assholes in your family. The blood card gets thin after the third or fourth time with these losers. Plus I heard that Julia and Eric had a rocky marriage and maybe that;s where most of their energy went.
>>
File: 1380946274761.jpg (39 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1380946274761.jpg
39 KB, 480x480
>she places the blame for her depression squarely on the shoulders of her superstar step-sister
>step-sister

Wow it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>70892890

>combined net worth

Eric probably has 2, tops.
>>
>>70893983
He doesn't do everything because he's poor, or bad with money, dude just loves acting and being in movies.
>>
>>70893937
I swear no one even reads the article before they comment on it and give their shitty two cents.

Blood sibling is one thing, but since it's a step-sibling who the fuck cares. I wouldn't give my crazy stepsister money either.
>>
Freedom, includes the freedom to fail spectacularly -- unless you want anyone else to have the ability to up and decide what you should be forced into or out of without doing anything illegal.
>>
File: this suave motherfucker.jpg (134 KB, 956x542) Image search: [Google]
this suave motherfucker.jpg
134 KB, 956x542
>>70893983
I thought it would be something like 10-15, because all movie he has been.
>>
meh, as someone who has dealt with a mentally ill, alcoholic dad i can sympathize with them
>>
>>70894095

Making scale. By the time you pay your agent, taxes and shit, you ain't got that much. It's not like he's rolling in royalties like JR.
>>
I have a bipolar cousin and every so often someone in my family tries to help her get her shit together when she comes home crying about how she fucked everything up and is SO SO SORRY.

Every time without fail she got a job for 3 weeks and then started getting high and robbed the house she was staying at. It's happened literally 6 times with 6 different people. She's currently homeless. She called me 2 years ago and I said fuck off, then she called my sister a year later who told her to fuck off. Then she broke into my sisters house with two methheads and robbed her at gunpoint. No help or pity money is ever getting near her
>>
>>70892890
Maybe Nancy was a piece of shit?
>>
>>70893040
/thread
>>
>>70893242
>sandra bullock is better

In every conceivable way.
>>
>>70892890
>Julia Roberts’ half sister
>Julia Roberts’ drug-addicted clearly parasitic half sister
She sounds like a piece of shit putting her suicide on someone else.
>>
>>70893707
I'm so sorry anon. What a bitch.
>>
>>70893908
>Why are you so bent on thinking rich people are evil and heartless?
Because they literally are? Prove me wrong.
>>
>>70893536

It's not hard, but at the same time, sometimes people will refuse the gesture if it's made. People suffering from mental illness are especially prone to not liking being helped, because they often have trouble recognizing they need it. And then you've got the people who are just too proud for charity.
>>
>>70892890
"Ungrateful drug addict dies of overdose"
>>
Will Eric Roberts play his deceased sister in her biopic?
>>
File: eric-roberts.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
eric-roberts.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>70892890
>"Chief we need an actor to play someone who hates his family and--"
>"He's at the door senpai"
>>
File: 1460725768332.jpg (394 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1460725768332.jpg
394 KB, 2048x2048
>>70893174
My grandmother had the worst case of bipolar any of her doctors had ever seen. My dad was her primary carer for all of my childhood and even helped her move next door to us so he could look after her while also working full time.

It was an absolute rollercoaster, when it was bad she used to assault him, spit on him, call him all the names in the world, was a kleptomaniac etc. And his childhood had not been much better, yet he loved her unconditionally and looked after her every day until the day she died. I don't think there's any excuse for abandoning a family member with mental health issues when they need help.
>>
>>70895303
What a cuck
>>
>daily mail
>>
>>70895303
>Mental illness runs in the Alice poster's family

WHOA, NO WAY!
>>
Junkies are scum. Good riddance
>>
>>70893920
>You are so sheltered. You sweet, sweet man.
HAHAHA YEH WEN I GET MUNNY DEM ALL GUNNA JELLY BULLY TUTURUTURU
>>
>>70893353

I fucking spat out my drink you piece of shit
>>
>>70895303
this is why the world is going to shit
go back one or two hundred years ago and they'd be left outside to die, preventing them from passing on their shitty genes
>>
>>70895872
If they were poor you mean. If they were rich, they'd just spread their genes into various royal families just fine.

But of course eugenics is only for the underclass right?
>>
>>70896172
yes because they make up the vast majority
>>
>>70893857
absolute rubish, if it is family you dont just let them die.

If they have a drug problem you cant just let them live and your house and think good enough.
You have to take them by the scruff of their neck and force them to change, its for their own good. My older brother was an alcoholic and my parents took him in, made him work on the farm. (after a medical detox)
>>
>>70892890

>depression and anxiety

Get some real problems holy shit

>daily mail

kek
>>
>>70896316
Haha that's why your always be a poorfag lol fukk dat loser
>>
File: 1465671806068.jpg (82 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
1465671806068.jpg
82 KB, 570x570
>depression

She was probably a raging junkie. Depression is a meme, it's a temporary thing sure it can last 6-18 months. I've had it myself, but it something that blows over eventually

The reason is always that you feel shit about something that's happened to you or something you should've/shouldn't have done.

It doesn't get better until you start dealing with it, doing something about your situation. People who are "depressed" long-term are just apathetic, self-pitying neets who don't want to work/study.

If you can watch movies/shows or play video games all fucking day then you can watch a fucking video seminars and study 4-6 hours or work part-time too.
>>
>>70895872
Well then why does this gene still exist so much,fuck face.
>>
>>70892890
>All the people in this thread talking about helping family NO MATTER WHAT
Wow you lads are deluded
Let me story time you something
>Dad is middle child of 3, older brother and younger sister
>Grandad lost a fortune on the stock market so my dad had to pay his way through uni
>Grandad became alcoholic
>Aunt married a scumbag, had 2 kids
>Dad married mom, had 2 kids
>Uncle married, had 2 kids
>Aunt's husbands die, aunt goes live with grandpa and grandma along with my cousins, dad basically pays for everything
>Uncle becomes alcoholic, loses job and his kids, dad helps him too
>Grandpa gets cancer, dad pays for treatment until he dies
>My dad loses his job, spends savings helping everyone
>Uncle still does nothing but drink
>Dad tells uncle "don't talk to me or my son again" jk, but he does cut him off
>Eventually uncle picks himself up and becomes a buddhist or some bullshit
>All turned out ok

Of course you have an obligation to help your family but goddamn they need to help themselves, my dad helped my aunt and her kids all he could because my aunt was doing all she could, as were her kids, you can't ask for anything else than that.
>>
>>70896387
What is a real problem? Hunger? Just eat a fucking sandwich, solved. Now solve depression, bitchface.
>>
File: 1279300809637.jpg (103 KB, 562x437) Image search: [Google]
1279300809637.jpg
103 KB, 562x437
>>70893353

Fucking underrated.
>>
>>70896677
Be happy youre alive and healthy and have opportunities.

It's not that hard. Go live in Africa for a week if you don't understand how good your life actually is.
>>
>>70895303
Sounds like your father, despite his best intentions, allowed a sick person to negatively affect his family life because he couldn't let go.
>>
>>70896759
I don't have the money to go to Africa.
>>
>>70896413
Oh, god, it's another one of the "just pull yourself up by your bootstraps" guys

>video seminars
lmao
>>
>>70896413
>I've had it myself, but it something that blows over eventually
>tfw depressed for 8 years and going strong
>>
File: JUNKIE SCUM.jpg (25 KB, 306x518) Image search: [Google]
JUNKIE SCUM.jpg
25 KB, 306x518
>Julia Roberts step-sister Nancy Motes
>>
>>70896413
You didn't have depression that shit eats your soul
>>
>>70896759
I always try to be happy, but often the brain just doesn't want to respond to stimuli and you almost never know why, if you are hungry at least you know what the problem is. Also I didn't eat for three days once so I obviously have beaten hunger.
>>
>>70896316
You can't help people who don't want to be helped/won't help themselves
>>
>>70896316
Yes. Because all troubled people get better from the same treatments.

You know, there's a reason a lot of people are homeless, and it ain't just about having no money. Generally it has a lot more to do with mental issues. Some people just don't have the strength and willpower to get better, no matter how much you try to save them.

>>70895303
To be fair, It's not always as much about offering help as it is about them accepting it.

Did your Grandma disappear seemingly randomly for months or even years, no clue where she was or if she's alive?
>>
>>70895303
Sounds like your dad wasted a good portion of his life for nothing.
>>
>>70896413
Isn't there "proper" depression?

Like lying in bed doing nothing but stare into a wall for hours because your brain doesn't produce and of the chemicals that make you happy depression?

Though I supposed there is probably pills for that.
>>
>>70896832
You mean depressed or just a NEET feeling sorry for himself?

>tfw massive NEET
>still generally be pretty happy

I've always found it really easy begin happy about the most basic stuff. Like a good breakfast can make my whole day.
>>
>>70892890
>Wasting money on a lost cause
Lmao stay poor OP
>>
>>70896413
>depression is a meme

trashman.jpeg
>>
>>70897051
Hahahahah this better to have 200 toilets even though you can only shit in one, than a living sister loool
>>
>ITT 18 year olds pretend they know literally anything about the world
>>
File: 1439833993174.jpg (66 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1439833993174.jpg
66 KB, 320x240
>>70893353
>>
>>70896650
Your dad married his mom?

We really have to do something about Britain.
>>
>>70897040
I guess I'm a NEET right now but only for the past year.
>>
>>70897003
The way I see it, if a doctor prescribes you antidepressants you have it as a mental illness. Apparently it's difficult to diagnose though.

There needs to be a test or scan to properly diagnose it.
>>
>>70892890

Seems more like her sister was a complete cunt and alienated all her friends and family. No shit she ended up killlng herself.
>>
Good, fuck junkies.
>>
>>70896856
I'd have fucked the shit out of her. Cleaned her up, sobered her up, married her, had her try to get money off of her family, then write a huge tell all expose about her family full of the true shit and extra heinous shit we made up so it made us tons of money, then as her husband and sole beneficiary I'd sneak a little heroin into something she was drinking or eating and get her hooked again, spike her one night with an overdose, and take all the money and assets for myself. At the funeral I'd hook up with my niece Emma too for good measure.
>>
>>70892890
Some people are beyond helping.

Just read up on Gordon Ramsays Brother.
>>
File: 1465705375703.jpg (496 KB, 1094x1458) Image search: [Google]
1465705375703.jpg
496 KB, 1094x1458
>>70896827
>>70896861
>>70897003
>>70897066
I was on SSRI and talked to psychologist semi-regularly yes I did feel like shit and was apathetic at some point. But guess what, doing something about your situation helps you get through it. But nooo not you

>muh letterboxd
>muh movies
>4chan 8hrs/day and 8 hrs/day shows and movies
>haven't gone outside in days
>hurr why im i not happy with myself durr

If it's literally just a chemical imbalance in your brain then SSRI will fix it. If it persists it's because you're bummed out about your life and not doing anything about it, so you start hating yourself.
>>
>>70893857
>eric roberts
My aunt married an alcoholic dude. Was basically the same shit, he always stopped drinking for like 1 month and everything was gucci. Then shit got rock bottom in a day again.

Glad they divorced.
>>
>>70897261

You may be just memeing but it takes a real sick fuck to even come up with a plan like that in this short amount of time that would actually work. You've considered doing something like this before haven't you ya fucking sociopath?
>>
>>70894036
Step-sister/brother is blood related. I mean I assume they share a father/mother.

It's not like step-son.
>>
>>70897359
>If it's literally just a chemical imbalance in your brain then SSRI will fix it

Not always true. Also you're a fucking idiot and you think everyone is the same and their brains work the same because that's how fucking dumb you are. I hope your depression comes back in full force and you fucking kill yourself and the last thing that foes through your head before the bullet is making that stupid post.

t. Neuropathologist
>>
>>70894036
What do you call it if not blood related when you share a parent?
Fuck you're dumb.
>>
>>70897483
haha

1.how big is your pepe folder?
2.how long have you been on welfare?
3.you watch anime dont u?
>>
>>70897532
There's those two neurons firing again, and this time they made a baseless projection. Good for you, Anon!

End your life tonight.
>>
rich actors are cancer. why do you think they are often so outspokenly liberal? they use it as a guilt suppressing mechanism. in reality, they are the greediest people on the planet who don't give a fuck about the rest of humanity. any philanthropy is done just to make themselves feel good.
>>
>>70895303
yeah, i hear you. mental illness is no joke. thanks for sharing. oh and ignore the idiots on this board who post simply to get a reaction. it's summer and kids are shitposting by the dozen.
>>
My brother is a addict and I have long ago gave up any hope, I wouldn't help him even if he begged at my doorstep.
>>
>>70897723
>>70897759
vile
>>
Her sister sounded like an addict. How many can be helped, really.
>>
>>70897359
yet youre still here
>>
My cousin is a junkie and now also the leader of a small time criminal gang.
His parents tried helping him a million times and every time he'd fuck up. There's just no helping some people.
>>
>>70897066
>>70897091
Haha haha haha how the fuck is depression even real?! Like nigga just close your eyes and go lift some fucking weights like a man
>>
>>70896316

What did your brother do when living with her parents? Did he ever sell off furniture on craigslist only to use the money to keep drinking? Did he ever attack them with a weapon? Did he verbally or physically abuse children?
>>
>>70892890
She was responsible for their own actions. There is plenty of help out there for anyone willing to take it.
>>70893040
This.
>>
>>70893536
>>70893635
you are hilariously naive
>>
File: 1455654352383.gif (3 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1455654352383.gif
3 MB, 300x200
>Roberts supposedly said: ‘ Nancy’s...Gone and not coming back’, according to a source.
>>
>>70895593
The fuck even is this outburst of autism. Speak English, boy!
>>
File: 1465256074530.png (101 KB, 379x564) Image search: [Google]
1465256074530.png
101 KB, 379x564
>>70893353
>>
>>70897410

not him but honestly, people have been fucking over each other and using each other since the dawn of time. dont sound so impressed.

i used to fuck my friend and give her my adhd meds to get her all hyped up and tell her to go on stealing spreees because she was a minor and knew getting caught stealing didnt matter at her age. like literally 100s of dollars worth of stuff weekly just from walmart alone
>>
File: eivl.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
eivl.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>70899528
very evil!
>>
File: goran my son.jpg (300 KB, 1280x992) Image search: [Google]
goran my son.jpg
300 KB, 1280x992
>>70896802
Why does money matter? You're just making excuses.

This Swedish guy cycled from Sweden to Nepal, climbed Everest and cycled back again. You think he waited around complaining that nobody was flying him to the top of Everest? He rolled his sleeves up and got it done. Go to Africa Anon. You can do it. I believe in you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6ran_Kropp
>>
>>70899903
>climbed Everest
This costs about $80k for training, licenses, sherpas, equipment and so on. Minimum.
>>
>Julia Roberts and Eric Roberts both very successful movie stars with a combined net worth of 600 million

That means Julia's 590 million and Eric's 10 mil, right?
>>
>>70893242
>sandra bullock
eww
>>
File: er.jpg (15 KB, 318x95) Image search: [Google]
er.jpg
15 KB, 318x95
>>70900233
They probably just made up a number because they could.

Emma has already beaten Eric and she's hardly even done anything else than C-list tier teen stuff. They must have many hearty laughs about this at the family gatherings.
>>
>Motes, originally from Georgia, was the daughter of Roberts’ mother, Betty, 79, and her former stepfather, Michael Motes, 69.

>former step-father
former? how does that work.
>>
>>70893536
You've not had first hand dealings with a junkie, have you...

You can do everything in the world for a junkie and you will not change them for shit. You can give a junkie ten grand and they'll spend every penny on crack/heroin and then shoplift for food etc. That hypothetical apartment would have turned into a drug den or a knocking shop within a couple of months. They likely tried time and again to help her but junkies have a habit of throwing things back in your face and abusing your love for them. You cannot help people like that unless they actually want to help themselves, which, past a certain point, few do.
>>
>>70901206
I don't know about that

>http://gonetworth.net/eric-roberts-net-worth/
>>
>>70902362
>That hypothetical apartment would have turned into a drug den or a knocking shop within a couple of months
How? See >>70893635
>>
>>70902522
See >>70893759
>>
>>70893204
Look in the mirror.
>>
>>70902522
>junkies tend to hang around other junkies
>set junkie up in an apartment
>said junkie invites friends over
>sells all the furniture
>friends never leave except to turn tricks for smack
>furnished apartment becomes a drug den within a couple of months
I understand that not everyone has had first hand dealings with these types of people, but is it really that hard to fathom?
>>
just give her 1 mil and tell her to fuck off. spend it on drugs and die or change your life but you wont be getting any more. conscience clear.
>>
>>70902659
What's called squatting? Tell me how does the security dude in the little box down at the bottom floor let in a roving band of nigger junkies? How would that happen? What does squatting have to do with it? You're not getting her apartment in a fucking abandoned building in Detroit, you're getting her strictly regulated usage of an apartment in a building with proper security etc.
>>
>>70902727
Wow, do you people live in the fucking third world? Even in Brazil you have proper residential buildings for rich people.
>>
>>70902750
If you're squatting below the security guy's line of sight he can't see you and you can get in and trash the place.
>>
>>70897472
That's half-siblings, step-siblings means sibling by marriage.

For instance your step-sister could either be your spouse's sister, or your parent's new spouse's daughter.
>>
>>70902750
>junkie tenant isn't going to tell the security guard to let in whoever the fuck she invites
Holy shit, you are stupid.
>>
>>70902862

it'd be sister in law that youre thinking of.
>>
>>70902889
Why would they do it if they have instructions from the owner of the place to let in her and her alone? What the fuck are you even trying to argue here, that everyone can enter any property they want?

>>70902805
Ok, that was legitimately funny and unexpected.
>>
>>70902945
My bad, sister in law applies to the first example, second example is still correct though.
>>
>>70902750
>>70902790
Either trolling is making a comeback or there are some seriously thick cunts on /tv/.
>>
>>70892890
LEAVE ERIC OUT OF IT, THE BULK OF THAT COMBINED 600MIL IS JULIA'S

SHES THE CUNT
>>
>>70903014
>Why would they do it if they have instructions from the owner of the place to let in her and her alone?
Firstly, the kind of building that you're talking about likely wouldn't allow someone like this to live there if you specifically told them they were a drug addict and couldn't be trusted to the point that security needed to vet who visited and entered their apartment with them.

Second,
>What the fuck are you even trying to argue here, that everyone can enter any property they want?
In most countries where people aren't literal slaves, yes, people renting properties are allowed visitors.

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
Who will play her in the inevitable biopic?
>>
>>70903014
You do know that even at swanky joints like the Four Seasons that people are allowed to bring people to their rooms with them, right? We're talking about an apartment complex here, not fucking rehab.
>>
>>70897513
A step-brother or step-sister isn't blood related, you fucking retard.
>>
File: 665b.jpg (18 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
665b.jpg
18 KB, 245x180
>>70903196
>>
>>70897513
Step-siblings do not biologically share a parent, that's half-siblings.
>>
>>70892890
$600M isn't what it used to be. Medication & therapy are expensive.
>>
>>70903176
>>Firstly, the kind of building that you're talking about likely wouldn't allow someone like this to live there if you specifically told them they were a drug addict
They would if it was Julia Roberts' sister.
>In most countries where people aren't literal slaves, yes, people renting properties are allowed visitors.
But Julia is renting it specifically for the purpose of her sister not being homeless.

Are you retarded?

>>70903212
So? It's their property, they can make the rules on who's allowed in.
>>
>>70903348
It's hilarious what rich people spend, desu. A hundred grand would legitimately last me the rest of my life.
>>
>Julia and Eric continue being successful
>Retard sister is dog meat

Everything worked out fine.
>>
>>70903348
Are you mental?
>>
>>70903364
Are you 15 years old, by any chance? You seem to have absolutely no idea of how the world works.
>>
>>70903390
INFLATION WOULD EAT AWAY THE BUYING POWER OF YOUR 100K IN NO TIME

>>70903412
HE'S MEMEING

600MIL IS MORE THAN ENOUGH EVEN WITHOUT EARNING INTEREST ON IT
>>
>>70903446
Are you 2 then? Because my understanding of it is apparently at least that much more advanced compared to yours.
>>
>>70903364
>They would if it was Julia Roberts' sister.
No, they wouldn't. Places like that don't want their shit trashed and junkies to end up dead on their premises.

>But Julia is renting it specifically for the purpose of her sister not being homeless.
You are so naive it's hard to take you seriously, but again, it isn't a rehab centre. Doormen and hotel security do not have the authority to disallow visitors from entering people's rented properties or to keep their tenants literal prisoners in their rooms.
>>
>>70893040
Ding ding ding

Try actually having a strung out family member

You let them crash with you for a bit, but then they inevitably start stealing. The money you invest in their healing goes nowhere. Their combative attitude inspires your own, but they still blame you and mom and dad. They tug on your heartstrings over and over again with sob stories and waterworks and sorries, but nothing ever changes.

So you man up and kick their bum asses out
>>
>>70903541
Are you serious? It's obvious from your lack of understanding how apartment complexes, hotels, and human rights laws work that you have no understanding of the real world whatsoever.
>>
>>70903553
>Doormen and hotel security do not have the authority to disallow visitors from entering people's rented properties
Ok so I can enter any 5 star hotel that my sister rented specifically for one person which is me, with a posse of 20 Somali pirates right now? Despite the contract she has and all the other legal stuff?

But they still won't allow a cat?
>>
>>70893040
But, I mean, they COULD. Or at least give her a home.
>>
>>70903390
Unless you're not planning to live longer than 5 years, I don't think so mate.
>>
>>70903715
100k is more than enough to retire on in most of the world.
>>
>>70903693
>Ok so I can enter any 5 star hotel that my sister rented specifically for one person which is me, with a posse of 20 Somali pirates right now?
Yes. There is literally no rule against bringing people back to a hotel room (or an apartment, which is what we were originally talking about).

If you rent an apartment, you can bring who you want to it. You'll understand this for yourself when you're old enough to move out of your parent's house.
>>
>>70903797
This is hilarious, no wonder your country is so fucked then if this is even remotely true.

So basically I can go into anyone's house then and just sleep in their bed and they can't do anything?
>>
>>70903849
>So basically I can go into anyone's house then and just sleep in their bed and they can't do anything?

We're not talking about people showing up and sneaking in uninvited, idiot, we're talking about the junkie sister bringing her junkie friends back. That isn't remotely the same thing.

>>70903849
>This is hilarious, no wonder your country is so fucked then if this is even remotely true.
If you rent an apartment in your country you aren't allowed to have guests?
>>
>Eric Roberts
>Successful
>>
>>70903940
>If you rent an apartment in your country you aren't allowed to have guests?
Depends on the contract obviously. Normally it's specified in the contract if you can have guests, pets, someone else living there, etc.

But it's not your apartment and you're not renting it, but your sister is renting it explicitly for one person, which is you, of course the security guy won't let anyone else, the building is not your property.

Also, in hotels, in literally every country I've been to, you can only enter if you're on the guest list, where the hell would hotels get if they just allowed anyone in the rooms at any time?
>>
>>70904071

rooms have keys
>>
>>70904148
So? How do you get into the room if you can't even enter the hotel?
>>
>>70904071
I'm sorry but that's literally bullshit. I have never heard of any situation of someone in rented accommodation physically not being able to bring someone back to their room with them. Same goes for hotels.
>>
>>70904186
You seem to have no idea about what you're arguing about.
>>
>>70903849
THATS YUROP, WHERE PEOPLE SQUAT IN PROPERTIES AND YOU CAN BASICALLY NEVER GET THEM OUT OR IT TAKES YEARS IN COURT

IN AMERICA YOU CAN GET TENANTS WITH EXPIRED LEASES EVICTED IN A FEW WEEKS, AND SQUATTERS ARE JUST TRESPASSING COPS WILL REMOVE THEM

HAVING BIG PARTIES ALL THE TIME AND BEING LOUD LATE AT NIGHT CAN CAUSE PROBLEMS, IF YOU'RE IN A CO-OP BUILDING CAN GET YOU REVIEWED BY THE BOARD
>>
>>70893204

go find any VHS of your birthday parties as a kid

He will be there performing
>>
>>70904071
Your standpoint has gone from "Well, maybe Julia could have an arrangement with the owner of the building that they don't let anyone into the room with her and monitor her," to, "You are not allowed guests in your room at apartments or hotels."

The fact is that, whether these fictional regulations exist or not, it's entirely possible to get people back to an apartment or hotel room. If you had ever rented either, you would know this.
>>
>>70896677
Hunger is much more of a problem than depression because its actually a real thing.
>>
>>70893204
>dont know eric roberts
Fuck you. Fuck you and go to hell. Eric Roberts is THE BEST OF THE BEST
>>
File: 12325151.jpg (14 KB, 186x217) Image search: [Google]
12325151.jpg
14 KB, 186x217
>>70893040
>tfw older brother is drug addict
>tfw he refuses to quit
>tfw he is homeless in one of the roughest cities on the country
>tfw this is the sad truth
>>
>>70904371
Because the dude I'm arguing keeps mentioning various things unrelated to the original point which was that if you have a fucking property, you can disallow anyone from coming inside in pretty much every country in the world that has any kind of a legal system and any kind of law enforcement, which makes Julia completely able to provide a place for her sister not to be homeless, that has no option to turn into a fucking crack den.

>it's entirely possible
Ok, how? Tell me how you get people who aren't registered as guests into your room in a hotel which has a contract saying that you rented the room and you're the only one allowed in it. Unless you're sneaking them in illegally of course. Do you think shouting I AM A FREE MAN OF THE LAND or whatever the hell those Americans in those silly videos do actually works?
>>
File: 3udLX1g.gif (92 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
3udLX1g.gif
92 KB, 312x390
>>70893353
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>70893536
>get apartment
>turns into crack house
>police poppin by at least once a day
>get kicked out
>>
>>70893353
I don't get it. Is he a fag or something?
>>
>>70904582
>get limited rights to the usage of your sister's apartment
>building security doesn't let anyone except you into the building
>you can only wave to your crack friends from the window
? ? ?
>>
>>70893635
you are a fucking idiot
>>
>>70904507
>Unless you're sneaking them in illegally of course
Do you honestly think a junkie is going to turn an apartment into a crack den within the confines of the law? How fucking retarded are you? Did you even read the original post you started splerging out to?
>>
>>70904643
PLENTY DOABLE IN A DOORMAN BUILDING, ALL GUESTS HAVE TO BE ANNOUNCED UNLESS YOU'RE WALKING IN WITH THEM YOURSELF
>>
>>70904507
Trying to have a logical conversation with you is like trying to explain quantum physics to a toddler. You've become so invested in an argument that you obviously don't understand that you're just blindly throwing bullshit at me because you don't want to be wrong. You're either a world class troll with a lot of time on your hands or a complete fucking spastic. Either way, trying to explain this shit to you is like talking to a brick wall, so I'm out.
>>
>>70904704
Great explanation.

But seriously tell me how do I sell something that's not mine? I'd love to do it, seems like a free gold exploit.
>>
HOLY SHIT SHUTUP YOU RETARDED FUCKING AUTISTS
>>
>>70904707
Ok, so she will illegally sneak people into the apartment with a really big ladder I guess. So when the security footage shows that when it's checked next day, then what? She'll flush her junkie buddies down the drain?
>>
>>70904752
>But seriously tell me how do I sell something that's not mine?
Surely to God no one is actually this retarded
>>
>>70904474
>people commit suicide, overriding all natural instinct for self-preservation, because of something that doesn't exist
How plausible does that sound to you?
>>
>>70904610
check his credit list, he's been in everything
>>
>>70892890
the Drake Sather one was better OP
>>
File: 1407376916682s.jpg (7 KB, 169x200) Image search: [Google]
1407376916682s.jpg
7 KB, 169x200
>>70893353
beautiful
>>
>>70904786
Or what? What will you do if we don't?
>>
>>70904796
I'm with this guy >>70904742
You're either too stupid to explain anything to or you're pretending to be too stupid to explain anything to. In any case, I'm done trying.
>>
>>70904643
You'll get kicked out pretty soon if you're a junkie either way. People pay good money to live there. They wont have it tarnished by crackhead neighbours
>>
File: 1202820272314.jpg (264 KB, 750x948) Image search: [Google]
1202820272314.jpg
264 KB, 750x948
The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb
>>
>>70904977
GET A JOB YA BUM
>>
>>70904977
They love each other so much he has to keep it there on a chain
>>
File: pronouns.jpg (13 KB, 194x256) Image search: [Google]
pronouns.jpg
13 KB, 194x256
>>70904752
>Example 1
A guy who I used to work with was living with his girlfriend and her kid. The girlfriend was living in section 8 housing. She let him live there as long as he helped buy food, treat her well, and pay for other general expenses.

>example 2
My older brother was given a section 8 apartment. in exchange for alcohol, money, food , and other general items, he would let a handful of other homeless people and some heroin addicts crash at his apartment. They were found out and all thrown out of the apartment.
>>
>>70893635
Are apartement residents not allowed to bring guests into their own homes in your country?

If she has a key she has the power to invite a dozen drug dealers into her home. I don't know the details of this woman's life but you're acting like someone can just cage their family members into healthy lifestyles. People who want help should get it but not everyone wants help. It's a fucked thing but it happens.
>>
>>70905145
IN A GOOD DOORMAN BUILDING YOU CAN LEAVE INSTRUCTIONS ON WHO TO LET UP TO THE APARTMENT

"ONLY MY SISTER AND NONE OF HER FRIENDS" WILL WORK
>>
Best friend is a heroin addict, you can't help them. They blame everyone but themselves for their situation, they associate with complete scum but defend their scum as "good folks" Any logical argument against their life style of misery is quickly shot down. They want to live that life, I've laid out options that are attainable to exit the drug existence but she won't take a single step.
>>
>>70905145
>Are apartement residents not allowed to bring guests into their own homes in your country?
Property managers and landlords are able to monitor the use of utilites (water is the best indicator) to gauge how many people are living in a unit.
There's also neighbors too that will snitch on you (rightfully) if they hear or see suspicious people coming to and from your apartment.

Most leases have it written in that visitors cannot stay more than x amount of days. This allows people to have overnight guests like girlfriends and such, but doesn't allow to you to let your best friend live on your couch indefinitely.
>>
>>70905145
Why are you constantly trying to spin this as if it was "Julia had to buy a place for her sister, it's her sister's and she can do whatever in it and that's the only possible option so of course she didn't do it"?

Do you people seriously have no kind of building security in any buildings whatsoever? Apartment complexes, hotels, nothing?
>>
>>70904610
kill yourself.
>>
>>70893635
>how can you sell something that's not yours?
KEK
I think it's called stealing.
>>
>>70905050
homeless people are immune to leash laws? fuck you anti dog loser
>>
>HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Can't believe all the idiots who thinks that a place that has a security doormen would allow a homeless crack addict to live there longer than a day even if they're sponsored by a wealthy patron.

>but but but but muh maximum security
People sneak in contraband into a max security prison all the time. Hell, they can't even keep fat kids from bringing candy to fat camp and crackheads have 100x more motivation
>>
>>70893040
>>70904487
ye same for me too, can't blame Julia for that one
>>
File: 146391360449356.jpg (143 KB, 807x1013) Image search: [Google]
146391360449356.jpg
143 KB, 807x1013
>>70893040
>middle brother was always a fucking loser
>stole as a kid
>did drugs through high school
>dropped out
>bummed around for years
>multiple arrests
>multiple kids
>tries to clean up at our mom's a few times
>just causes grief for all involved
>crashes at older brother's place
>steals his wife's car
>tries to crash at my place
>laugh in his face
>he tries to break in later that night
>pulls a knife on me
>pull a gun on him
>drops the knife crying
>tries to hug me
>beat and pistol whip the shit out him
>cops arrive
>they drag his ass back to prison
>he gets out in a few months
>he's 33 years old

I wish he died as a child and my memories of him would be nothing but playing Gauntlet and riding our bikes up shitty ramps
>>
File: IMG_20160617_020602.jpg (52 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160617_020602.jpg
52 KB, 650x366
>>
>>70893040
>>70893040

I wouldn't blame Julie Roberts for the suicide, but i will blame her for trying to take control of her half-sister's estate when the suicide note explicitly left everything to the fiance.
Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.