[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to the money in Hollywood? We never again will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: .png (228 KB, 852x678) Image search: [Google]
.png
228 KB, 852x678
What happened to the money in Hollywood? We never again will see another 20 million picture man it seems. Say bye bye to Pitt, Clooney, Depp, Hanks, J. Roberts because those days are over with a capital O .
>>
>>70892526
All the jews keep the Money.

Also capeshit broke the Bank. Manlet Downey Jr. Made 72 million for the Avengers alone.

So there's that.
>>
>>70892526
>We never again will see another 20 million picture man it seems.
20 millions is what Adam sandler charges to act in a movie.
So no, it's not over, not yet.
And when it ends,it will be everything but a bad thing.
>>
>>70892526
Do you realize how much fucking money is 8 million dollars?
>>
> J. Roberts

Pretty sneaky, sis
>>
>>70892684
he's 40 it's not that much
>>
>>70892526
Who gives a shit
All richfags should be dragged to a guillotine in town square
>>
>>70892526
Who?
>>
>>70892753
>t. poor ass mother fucker
>>
>>70893066
jajaja
Faggot
>>
>>70892526
Thing is that they lose probably around half of that they get paid in taxes and other shit like paying their agent and hwat not
>>
>>70892739
>$8M isn't a lot once you're 40 years old

I come to this site just to constantly hear dumb shit like this, apparently. Amazing.
>>
>>70893250
Agents get 15% off the top. Also i don't fiscal responsibility is a prerequisite for an acting gig.
>>
>>70892526
Salaries are higher than ever, dipshit
>>
>>70893561
>what are taxes
>>
>>70893678
no they are not you moron. you think Fallon is making what Letterman is? you think Fassbender is making what Brad Pitt was? god fuck you
>>
File: 1435311119767.png (581 KB, 599x434) Image search: [Google]
1435311119767.png
581 KB, 599x434
>>70893786
>getting this mad over someone being retarded

How do you function in everyday life, friendo?
>>
>>70892526
Why would Oscar Isaac be super rich?

It's barely been a few years since he blew up and most of his movies are small indie things.

You make the huge bucks by headlining blockbusters. Not being a lead in a movie with a total budget of 1million dollars or having 2 minutes of screen time in Star Wars.
>>
>>70894008
Imagine star wars residuals is pretty dank desu
>>
>>70893487
It isn't much for a Hollywood actor is his 40s. Net worth includes the value any real estate, vehicles, investments, savings, and anything else of value.
>>
>>70894205
You sound like you actually care about how much money other people have
Faggot
>>
>>70894205

$8M is a lot for anybody, man. It may not hold up relative to the earnings of true A-listers, but I doubt Isaac feels the need to own multiple castles in Scotland, so I'm sure he's able to live comfortably.
>>
>>70892526
Oh my god he only has 8 million dollars? Poor bastard will have to cope with living off 150k a year for the rest of his life if he decided to retire right now... Feel sorry for him
>>
>>70894297
net worth =/ amount in bank

you child
>>
>>70892628
Nigga adam Sandler is a super star, his name alone wets the panties of wannabe 30+ mothers and male cucks, his name will turn a 3 mill movie in a 150 million movie, he ugly af and not that great an actor but he sure as fuck has my respect
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.