[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had no idea what the fuck this was going in and it added so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 182x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 182x268
I had no idea what the fuck this was going in and it added so much to the movie.

Because of my ignorance to the plot I saw this movie in the way Rodriguez intended.

Why do movie trailers have to ruin so much for modern films?
>>
>dat ending
>>
>>70883361
>Why do movie trailers have to ruin so much for modern films?
I think you mean "Why do modern films have to suck so much that they require suped-up, 3 minute trailers to get people to even watch them."
>>
>>70883361
fuck off little faggot
>>
>>70883428
That's the way it's always been. Even the very first films (A Horse on Film and Train Robbers) had workers handing out flyers describing the entire content of the film in order to attract viewers. In the 50s and 60s, fancy pamphlets which were like mini-novels spoiling the entire movie were handed out at the door.
>>
Do you think Clooney fugged the girl off set?
>>
>>70883736
If his standards were low.

The girl seemed inbred as fuck
>>
>>70883361

When my friend showed me this movie, he didn't even let me see the main menu of the DVD.

Going in blind definitely made it a lot better.
>>
>>70883361
am i the only one who only enjoyed the first half of the movie
>>
File: it's a black male thing.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
it's a black male thing.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
ALRIGHT, WE GOT WHITE PUSSY, BLACK PUSSY, SPANISH PUSSY, YELLOW PUSSY. WE GOT HOT PUSSY, COLD PUSSY. WE GOT WET PUSSY. WE GOT SMELLY PUSSY. WE GOT HAIRY PUSSY, BLOODY PUSSY. WE GOT SNAPPING PUSSY. WE GOT SILK PUSSY, VELVET PUSSY, NAUGAHYDE PUSSY. WE EVEN GOT HORSE PUSSY, DOG PUSSY, CHICKEN PUSSY.
C'MON, YOU WANT PUSSY, COME ON IN PUSSY LOVERS!
IF WE DON’T GOT IT, YOU DON'T WANT IT!
>>
>>70884581
Ha ha!
>>
>>70883874
>inbred

if you wouldnt fug her youre actually gay
>>
File: image.gif (973 KB, 265x228) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
973 KB, 265x228
>>70883361
Just say "God dammit !!! Checking a trailer ruined film watching experience" !!! You sound so much complicated.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.