[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Howard Stern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 71881586_10.jpg (558 KB, 3000x2191) Image search: [Google]
71881586_10.jpg
558 KB, 3000x2191
Is Howard Stern in his prime?
>>
why do you think making a 2nd thread is going to garner more replies?
>>
>>70882545
More like his odd.
>>
me on the left
>>
>>70883172
More like his composite
>>
>>70883236
maybe even his whole?
>>
>>70882545
me on the middle
>>
>>70882545
is that his wife? fug
>>
>>70882545
Stay golden, pony boy.
>>
>>70882545
I don't get how Howard Stern is famous. He's never come off as a funny guy. The only funny thing he's done is claim invention over everything in entertainment history.

Maybe he was good before I was old enough to enjoy him, but I just don't get it.
>>
it is for him, but not for his listeners. he's gone full hollywood, he used to hate that shit but now he's schmoozing with all of them
>>
>>70883374
i think he was edgey before that was popular?

like he was edgey: the guy during the 90s

maybe he had a good publicist who pretened he invented edgey
>>
He introduced the world to Eric the Midget, that little fuck was gold. I'll forever be grateful for that at least.
>>
>>70883314
Cara Buono and no his (ex)wife is cut out on the right
>>
>>70882545
He's well past his prime you idiot
>>
>>70883385
>he used to hate that shit

you mean, he used to say he hated that shit to pander to a specific section of his audience, that he had literally gotten a market research team to find out ways he could pander to them.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.