[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Carbonaro Effect is one of my favorite things on television
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.gif (415 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
415 KB, 500x282
The Carbonaro Effect is one of my favorite things on television solely for when he reveals to people they're on a hidden camera show and at first they're confused because they've never heard of it so he keeps explaining the show until people try to be polite by pretending they've heard of the show. It's kind of sad but it makes me laugh every time.
>>
>>70878457
I want to see this smug fuckboy get ass raped on one of these episodes. He's bent over facing the camera and a big black stud is pounding him from behind. At first he doesn't like it, but soon he starts to enjoy it.
>>
>>70879166
But it was all a magic prank.
>>
>>70879444
If you consider a magic prank to be twelve solid inches of tube steak filling in his virgin rectum. He grits his teeth and feels each inch of that cock as it slides in and out of his ass. The warm slush of cum in his colon is a welcome feeling, a harbinger of the end. But it isn't done. This guy has balls full of cum and a cock that doesn't go soft.
Also, I witnessed your trips, and I respect them.
Semper Fi
>>
>hey. how you doing. just doing some shopping? oh ok.
>oh man, i've been trying to get this thing to work. have you seen these?
>it's like a thing that dispenses your stuff, if you ever have to do that, like, you just go like this.
>you shake it, and keep the cap on, then you open it again and its...
>yeah. i know. cool right. we just got these in.
>yeah no, it organizes it, like theres a chip inside or something, and it calculates how much stuff there is. yeah.
>i dunno, it didn't work before. it was like... oh man, did it break? uh oh.
>oh man, you know what its ok. let me just put that back in and turn it on and
>there we go. good as new. yeah. its awesome we just got this last week.
>yeah. its like some new technology that they've been experimenting with. its called the carbanaro effect. have you heard of that? no?
>>
>>70879741
>hey. how you doing. just doing some shopping? oh ok.
>oh man, i've been trying to get this thing to work. have you seen these?
>it's like a thing that dispenses your stuff, if you ever have to do that, like, you just bend down like this
>you shake it, and keep the cap on, then you open it again and its...
>hey. hey back there. what are you doing? wait! don't put that in!
>yeah no, it's not for that! my ass isn't for sex. please take it ou- oh, you know what?
>i dunno, i wasn't enjoying it before. it was like... painful. is it out? uh oh.
>oh man, you know what its ok. let me just put that back in and you start thrusting and
>there we go. all the way in. yeah. its awesome this actually feels really great.
>yeah. its like some pleasurable feeling in my boipussy and i feel a warmth in my tummy and i want to cum
>>
File: 1433381819795.jpg (113 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
1433381819795.jpg
113 KB, 816x816
>>70879166
>>70879444
>>70880000
this thread is magical
>>
>>70878457
He makes a cameo in Now You See Me 2!
>>
>>70878457
>Not watching glorious "impractical jokers".
You fuck
>>
File: dannymothers.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dannymothers.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>70878457
>It's an "Anthony poorly explains something ridiculous to a woman and she buys it" episode
>>
File: 1456183364807.jpg (21 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
1456183364807.jpg
21 KB, 570x570
>>70880014
you like those? well check these
>>
>>70880292
weak.
>>
>>70880014
I am more of a trips guy
>>
>>70880093
Do they also not recognize him?
>>
>he actually wears disguises because he's afraid of people recognizing him

top kek
>>
File: 1464675945492.png (394 KB, 631x627) Image search: [Google]
1464675945492.png
394 KB, 631x627
>>70878457
This is the absolute fakest shit since Chris Angel's Mindfreak. I honestly don't know how anyone can get any sort of enjoyment out of the series knowing this.
>>
>>70880485
If it was fake people wouldn't act like they had never heard of the show and the guy.
>>
>>70878457
Just Another Gay Magic TV Show
>>
>>70879504
But he wasn't actually fucking him at all, it was an illusion.
>>
>>70878457
>expecting cool maybe interesting discussion
>rampant faggotry

How come its not okay to like traps but okay to admit wanting to be raped by a buck nigger?
>>
>>70880907
because traps are gay you stupid faggot
>>
>>70878457
When you stick your dick in a toaster and ejaculate.
>That's the Carbonaro effect
>>
>>70880589
That's part of the joke.
>>
>>70881091
I didn't say I liked traps. Does that still make me gay? I dont think so
>>
>>70879504
>a harbinger of the end

i had a solid kek anon
>>
>>70878457
I actually enjoy that show a lot.
He makes people think they are going crazy, and I only wish he wouldn't reveal he was a magician and just let them think they are going crazy.
>>
>>70882152
To be fair the reveal clears nothing up because they've never heard of him.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.