[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it. You're all just jelly cuz he's drowning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Admit it.

You're all just jelly cuz he's drowning in all that sweet boipuccy and enjoying it
>>
I'm only jealous that he can be universally known as a criminal yet somehow magically get away with it.
>>
>>70878499
In fairness he made a good movie once. I get Polanski getting a pass because he made several good movies.
>>
>>70878312
This guy probably has dead homos in his basement. Creepy motherfucker.
>>
>>70878312
All is All.
>>
>>70878537
What's his one good movie? I actually like a few of his works.
>>
>>70878643
Well, not a few. Two, really. TUS and X2.
>>
>suck famous guys cock for chance at movie role
>some other twink sucks it better
>RAEP!!!
>>
>>70878643
The Usual Suspects
>>
>>70878643
Superman Returns
>>
>>70878694
What about Apt Pupil?
>>
>>70878790
If you don't include the Richard Donner Cut of Superman II, then Superman Returns is the second-best Superman film we've ever received (the best being 1978's Superman).

>>70878815
Shit compared to the novella.
>>
>>70878312
Is that Qbert Benedictpatch?
>>
>>70878815
It's okay
>>
>>70878312
wtf is wrong with his face? Why does he always look like a fucking child molester?
>>
Whats his name?
>>
>>70878312
tfw would gladly become his twink
>>
>>70878851
Might have something to do with the children he molested.
>>
>>70878312
even if this guy is a homo i'm sure he commands the respect of other hollywood types who want to perpetuate the whole "let me fuck you so that you might get the role" rape scene

it's quite the temptation

that being said his dick must constantly smell of poop
>>
File: He watches the wather.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
He watches the wather.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
>>70878874

Bryan "Two Fingers" Singer
Bryan "Twink Tamer" Singer
Bryan "Robbing the Cradle" Singer
Bryan "Spends the SFX Budget on Boypussy" Singer
Bryan "Subtle" Singer
>>
can't wringer the singer when he slips you a finger
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.