[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Green Room Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63 KB, 1212x751) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63 KB, 1212x751
Green Room thread inc
>>
File: Noot Noot Motherfucker.png (491 KB, 639x359) Image search: [Google]
Noot Noot Motherfucker.png
491 KB, 639x359
No torrent, No discussion.
Get lost wage cuck
>>
>>70876481
Loved it. Freaked the fuck out at the guys poor wrist.
First time I've been uncomfortable in a theatre without my step-uncle sitting next to me
>>
i wanna lick that girl from arrested developments feet
>>
It was great. The violence was always so shocking and right when you think there's hope they shotgun it to the face.
>>
>>70876600
I feel like people got killed off too quickly. In this sense it was like an inferior version of wolf creek.
>>
>>70876509
poorfag
>>
i don't know what they meant by desert island or meat grinder
>>
>>70876481

Coward
>>
Who is that whore?
>>
>>70877785
jesse pinkman's fuck girl
>>
>That feel when not playing anywhere near me, and there's no way to buy it online

I wanna watch this movie, dammit.
>>
>>70876509
>being this much of a NEET poorfag
>>
>>70876767
I do agree with that though. wish the buff guy and chubbmiester got better deaths
>>
>>70876509
I bet you find money to pay for shitty franchise films you pleb.
>>
One of my favorite movies of this year
>>
>>70876481
Is that MEW? She was hot in 10 Cloverfield Lane.
>>
>>70878830
no, it's jesse pinkman's fuck girl from Need For Speed.
>>
>>70876752
Literally
>>
>>70876767
Pleb
>>
I'd grill this grill
>>
>>70876481
i usually don't enjoy these thriller/gore kinda movies, they're always predictable or simply doing shit for the shock.
This movie handled all that very well, so it's got my approval.

also imogen poots is hot as fuck and alia shawkwat should've got some clevage going on
>>
>>70879288
i'd huff her poots
>>
loved it
went to see it twice
too bad patrick stewart didn't have much to do though
>>
>>70879612
what the hell was he and his thugs talking about during most of their screentime anyways??
i didn't understand shit
>>
>>70879656
you had to pay a lot of attention but there was a plot about one of the henchmen running off with the chick, and a bunch of other stuff about their dogs, and the red lace guys...trust me it all made sense but if you blinked you could miss it
>>
>>70879656
How to kill them legally and cover up the crime, do you have a peanut brain?
>>
>>70879799
he's referring to how they figured out that one of the guys changed teams
>>
>>70879837
>Blatantly shows Stewart opening the guys trunk, going through his things, finding the packed bags, and picture of the murdered girl and him.

What the fuck did you need a 15 minute CSI montage of them going through the trunk and discussing what the things were before coming to the lightbulb conclusion?
>>
>>70879987
how else would they figure it out? by getting shot and then being like o shi'. you the bad guy now
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.