[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's so bad about Cinema Sins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
What's so bad about Cinema Sins?
>>
>Ding!
>>
>>70867972

They inspired a culture of inaccurate nitpicking.

Still like their outtakes though
>>
File: 2364.png (472 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
2364.png
472 KB, 800x450
>>70867849
>That's racist
>Ding
>
That's sexist
>Ding

>That's not how that would work (he's factually incorrect)
>Ding

>*no explanation*
>Ding
>>
>>70867849
They endorse 'ironic watching' and fool plebeians into believing the ultimate way to enjoy film is to tear it apart in order to scrutinize petty 'plot holes'.
I know they emphasize the 'it's a joke' fact but a lot of people still believe it.

Just look at this board for Christ's sake. The first complaint you'll hear plebs making is muh plot.
>>
They used to not only address continuity errors, but errors in cinematography and editing. They took a look at almost every film people talk about, addressed points that were actually detrimental to a film, and did it in a humorous way.

Now it's just "appeal to normies, DING."
>>
Many times they prove how stupid they really are by giving sins to things they simply didn't understand.
>>
File: laughing-man.jpg (25 KB, 420x312) Image search: [Google]
laughing-man.jpg
25 KB, 420x312
>>70868083
>>That's racist
>>Ding
>He doesn't get the joke and gets triggered by YouTube videos
>>
>>70868090
Fuck off muh visuals pleb
>>
The main thing wrong with it is the Americans calling it "satire".
>>
>>70868213
this
it used to be really good, but it went for the things that got the views
Im still glad it featured CouchTomato on their channel though, god tier podcasts.
>>
It's like ironic shitposting when a majority of the fans aren't in on the joke
>>
The whole bit got old after a few videos

At least Honest Trailers can be refreshing every once in a while
>>
I watch it from time to time, some of their videos are pretty funny, especially when they sin hammy acting by repeating their words in a deadpan manner.
>>
People watch these videos as if he's legitimately criticizing them. Even though he's gone on the record several times say it's just comedy. Hell he has a couple of Cinema sins videos baout Cinema sins.
>>
Nothing at all. It's harmless and you're autistic for thinking it matters.
>>
>>70867849

i wouldnt know, i dont watch stupid bullshit created by losers
>>
>>70870442
You just post pointless bullshit on an Indian erectal disfunction support forum instead.
>>
>>70867849
They think they know things work better than screen writers. I want to see them write a movie without any flaws
>>
>>70870636
lol, aren't you a dummy.
>>
>>70868027
Not even remotely true. The culture was there already, and you can tell this guy is clearly not serious about all his shit. He points out funny shit and clearly doesn't have a stick up his ass because it's all in good fun. Making fun of the nitpickers in a way.
>>
I stopped watching them after I noticed how often they point out something that was clearly supposed to be a joke.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.