[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you /tv/. Fuck you for giving me hope that this would be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Warcraft_Teaser_Poster.jpg (392 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft_Teaser_Poster.jpg
392 KB, 600x960
Fuck you /tv/. Fuck you for giving me hope that this would be good. What a disappointing pile of garbage. Not even memes can save this movie.
>>
Just marathoned your post. What did I think of it?
>>
literally half of /tv/ said it sucked
the other half said it was okay

It's your own fault, fag
>>
>>70859843

Let me guess, you liked Civil War and Star Wats right. Warcraft was a really good movie that's not the same shit over the past few years.
>>
>>70859843
>Fuck you /v/. Fuck you for giving me hope that this would be good. What a disappointing pile of garbage. Not even memes can save this movie.
>>
>>70860428
I haven't seen a superhero flick since TDKR and I hated TFA
>>
I think all that father/son relationships really hurted the movie hard.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 451x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 451x360
>>70859843
Fuck you I liked it.

vidyakino here to stay.
>>
>>70859863
You think that OPs post is gay faggotry.
>>
>>70859843
I haven't seen anyone here unironically call this the next LOTR, man I don't know what you went in expecting, but you must be an idiot if you thought it'd be a masterpiece. It's a fun, faulty, weird fantasy film with acute magic and geeky fanservice.
>>
>>70860493
The chicks I went with loves Calvin and Mother. They were very emotional at the scene.
>>
File: 1463813833056.png (11 KB, 517x326) Image search: [Google]
1463813833056.png
11 KB, 517x326
Blizzard's paid shills lied? No fucking way!
>>
It was good.
As a fan of the warcraft games I enjoyed it a lot.

If you don't know anything about the universe, I can see how you might not like it, since they didn't explain a lot.

But the film was obviously made for fans who already knew some of the lore and set up the scene well for future sequels.
>>
>>70860804
but Dunkin has said several times this movie is made for both fans and non-fans
>>
>>70859843
I went in with very low expectations and was pleasantly surprised.
It was a 6/10.
If you're giving it anything lower than a 4/10, you're retarded.
>>
>>70860856
well he probably had to say that so non-fans will still go see it

If I didn't know the lore behind the dark portal, orcs, humans, azeroth etc. I don't think I would have enjoyed it.
>>
>>70859843
>Fuck you for giving me hope that this would be good

Are you fucking kidding me? Everyone though it would be shit.
>>
Not like vidyakino
>>
>>70860883
This. I watched expecting it to be an absolute garbage and was pleasantly surprised. Sure, it lacked in many areas, but was fun to watch and not as cheesy/campy as I expected it to be.
They could add some grit to the human weapons and armour though, this shit looked way too clean and fake.
>>
This thread is one such example of every /tv/ poster having shit tier taste.
>>
>>70859843
No one did, only shills.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.