[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what is this bitch planning to do? She didn't fell for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
So what is this bitch planning to do?
She didn't fell for the religion meme like that retarded manlet who betrayed his own mother
>>
>>70859255
Die
>>
Wish we could see those flapjacks again
>>
>>70859280

that's exactly the point
you've perfectly grabbed the tone of this serie
perfect comment
i rate it got/10
>>
>>70859255
>So what is this bitch planning to do?
sit on my face
>>
>>70859255
She makes me worship her feet
>>
>>70859255

Kill the king and inherit the realm. Then dispose of the church and reign supreme till Daenerys comes and say "fuck your strategies eat dragon fire"
>>
>>70859626
She's not next in line to the throne is she?
Plus evening that did work I bet the high sparrow would somehow be next In line to the throne because of
>muh God laws and shit
>>
ugly meme face
>>
>>70859710

She is. More so if she gets pregnant.
At the very least she would be queen regent like Cersei was till Geoffrey became king.

The church can't openly take the power and even if they did, nobles would not follow, which means money and resources would not follow, which would mean a French/ Russian revolution scenario.
>>
File: deletethis.jpg (6 KB, 168x217) Image search: [Google]
deletethis.jpg
6 KB, 168x217
>>70860040
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.