[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which do I go see today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3
File: Clipboard.jpg (2 MB, 2559x1896) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard.jpg
2 MB, 2559x1896
Which do I go see today?
>>
The Nice Guys

Don't fall for the /v/edditor meme
>>
>>70857826
The one that's success won't further ruin Hollywood
>>
>>70857826
These are literally the only two movies I've seen in the past couple years that I regretted paying to see. I'd say Warcraft I guess because at least it looks interesting. Nice Guys is really bad and really boring with horrible cliches, characters, and pacing. At least Warcraft is somewhat original eye candy.
>>
>>70857899

hello mr chinaman
>>
>>70857826
If you want an objectively good movie, Nice Guys without fucking question.

If you want a silly cartoony fantasy that's fun but kinda forgettable then Warcraft I guess.
>>
Shane Black is always solid, go see his film.
>>
>>70857826
Warcraft is MOTY hands down.
>>
>>70857899
What I loved about Nice Guys is that it didn't just lean on cliches, it inverted them for the most part.
>>
>>70857826
The Nice Guys.

It's fun as fuck.
>>
by all accounts the Warcraft movie looks like a mess, but it's incredibly amusing how butthurt hollywood is by being stood up by china.

Nice Guys is a good movie, anon.
>>
both nigga
>>
>>70857826
Right is that even a question
>>
>>70857826
nice guys if you want a mood lift
>>
DO NOT FALL FOR THE WARCRAFT IS """"""GOOD""""" MEME

I saw it last night and I assure you that's not the case. The critics were harsh and pretentious like usual but the core of their message was spot on (didn't read any reviews until after I saw it). It's a mess of a movie, and if I had paid more than $6 I would have been pretty upset. I saw it with a friend who knows little about Warcraft, and I'm glad we were able to laugh at some of the ridiculous moments together. Redbox or torrent this one.

Nice Guys on the other hand was fairly entertaining and a faithful 70s period flick.
>>
>>70857826
/tv/ likes being a contrarian, Warcraft is about 7.5/10 lad
>>
>>70858539
>/tv/ is one person
shut up stupid faggot.
>>
warcraft it was better then i thought it was going to be
>>
both are good, you should see both sooner or later, i watched both last weekend

go watch warcraft first though so they still get early week profit to fund sequel, nice guys is doing well already
>>
>>70857920
This. Warcraft is alright, but it definitely has some flaws. Nice Guys is fucking great.
>>
>>70857826
Both were pretty fun to watch.
>>
nice guys of course
>>
Nice guys. Warcraft cannot be good, as it is based on source material that was bad to begin with
>>
>>70857826
The Nice Guys
>>
Nice guys is a fun flick OP
>>
>>70857872
the /v/edditor meme that you made up so you had something to make a reply about?
>>
>>70858723
>tfw she dies
Keks for days
>>
>>70858723
she's so cute desu
>>
>>70857826
Read a book, faggot
>>
>>70857874
Too late now friend, both Civil War and BvS made money.
>>
If you are completely unfamiliar with Warcraft, I guess its a 6/10 for you.

If you are familiar with Warcraft, its hilariously unwatchable.
>>
>>70859217
recommend a book for me to read /tv/

No pretentious /lit/ stuff I'm an ultra pleb.
>>
>>70859735
HGttG
>>
>>70859735
From Here to Eternity
>>
>>70859240
We can still stop it. r-right?
>>
>>70857826
if I loved Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, will I love the nice guys too?
>>
>>70860068
Yes. Very similar
>>
>>70859016
We were the only people that laughed out loud in the theater at that moment. It was just perfect with the look on the assassins face.
>>
>>70860068
Yes its the same. But maybe Kiss Kiss is better. I cant remember.

Nice Guys was literally a solid 7 to Me.
It was Close to taking off but ended up just bouncing on the runway and then it ends. I usually never say this but it was a Little too convoluted. The final act was a bit macking.

It looked great however, was pretty fun and u want to fuck every single chick in the movie, even the daughter (no pedo).
>>
Both have problems with pacing but I enjoyed both of them in general. Not a big fan of Warcraft but I know the lore, maybe that helped.
>>
>The nice guys
>they're not that nice
wow way to spoil the whole movie in a poster fucking retards
>>
>>70860179
>Wow.

>>70860068
They're basically the same movie and that's beautiful.
>>
>>70858539
>t. /v/ baby
>>
>>70859735
L'Étranger
>>
Honestly the only problem with Nice Guys was Holly's pants-on-head retarded no-kill rule.
>>
File: 1453861797987.jpg (54 KB, 324x289) Image search: [Google]
1453861797987.jpg
54 KB, 324x289
>>70857826
>you can see the outline of Ryan's schlong
>>
>>70859735
Filth. Irving Welsh is perfect for plebs but still has substance that or Palahniuk
>>
>>70857826
warcraft

It's kino.
>>
>>70857899
How many movies have you seen? I regretted paying to see Maleficent and The Visit. And I've seen some garbage like Seventh Son.

I actually really liked Nice Guys, while Warcraft wasn't any worse than mediocre except the for huge clash between real humans and an entire CG cartoony world.
>>
>>70860795
I'd fuck the Goose desu not even homo haha I'm straight.
>>
>>70857826
Nice Guys is fucking terrible. It has some decent cinematography and some cute girls but that's it.
>>
>>70857826
Warcraft is no worse than a 4/10.
I personally put it as a 6/10, and I'm not a Wow/WCfag.
It's entertaining enough for a watch, and the VFX should be seen on the big screen.
>>
>>70857826
The only people who liked Warcraft are shills or fanboys who made up their minds before they saw the film.
>>
>>70862696
I liked it after i saw it friend.
>>
the nice guys

It actually has some artist merit
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.