[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did this show went to shit? At season 4?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: ncejcx421x2x.jpg (555 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
ncejcx421x2x.jpg
555 KB, 1536x2048
When did this show went to shit?
At season 4?
>>
>>70855415
That's not a show. That's a group of people.
>>
temporarily during seasons 6, 8, and 11.
>>
season 5 was good.

season 6 was a sharp decline
>>
basuicaly never though i can see how people watching the last few seasons might think this ain't what i signed up for

i think i have an idea for their next episode

the gang decides to battle rap
they go to an event
frank shoots a rapper
>>
>>70855444
Its the cast of a show, retard
>>
There are highs and lows across every season but it basically only ever drops below a 7.5 in a handful of episodes
Otherwise it's 8/9 consistently
>>
>>70855543
>the gang decides to battle rap
Dee is dating a retarded person

>they go to an event
The gang gets lost in the woods

>frank shoots a rapper
Stop being obsessed with rapper you fucking faggot
>>
>>70855415
what am I looking at? are they mocking orlando incident or is this some sort of ironic post memery?
>>
>>70855959
they were in the san francisco parade

reminder that some dude was caught preparing to shoot it up too

where were you when the it's always sunny gang was almost murdered?
>>
never

some of the earlier seasons are solid gold

later on there were a few episodes that were duds

it's one of the more consistent comedies for how many seasons it has under it's belt now
>>
>>70855959
>>70856291
Actually they were shooting the next season.
"The gang gets AIDS"
>>
>>70856673
LOL XDXD edggyyyy af senpai
>>
>>70856711
T. Triggered faggot
>>
File: poltards. png.png (78 KB, 1306x354) Image search: [Google]
poltards. png.png
78 KB, 1306x354
>>70856673
(you)
>>
The only thing I don't like is Mac from being a gay in denial to being a closet gay. The show is still pretty strong for the most part
>>
>>70855543
>>70855669
>frank shoots a rapper
that was The Gang Gets Invincible
>>
>>70855415
It's so weird when you see Charlie and the Waitress and Mac and Dee all lovey dovey
>>
>>70855517
6 and 7 still had lots of solid episodes. 8 was the point where it fell to 3 good episodes a year at best
>>
>>70855415
It's a shame, really. The show used to be so good
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.