[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: shows /tv/ tricked you into watching One and a half seasons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: the-americans.jpg (237 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
the-americans.jpg
237 KB, 900x675
ITT: shows /tv/ tricked you into watching

One and a half seasons in and this is a fuggn snoozefest. You guys really got me with this one.
>>
>>70853555
nigga it's a fucking russian propaganda show to get you brainwashed and start leaking info.

>snowden praised it as the best show on television
>>
>>70853555
>where are all the explosions?
>why are they talking so much
>this is boring

You are cancer. Go shit up some GoT thread with your asinine criticisms.
>>
File: hankdisgust.png (463 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
hankdisgust.png
463 KB, 600x656
>>70853555

You are pleb as fuck.
>>
>>70853631
I don't care about talking, I care about progression.

Nina has been a useless two-timing slut for an entire season now. Philip and Elizabeth haven't progressed as characters in any meaningful way since Episode 1. Claudia's arc has gone no where meaningful. Beeman's relationships have gone no where meaningful. I never felt like Philip, Elizabeth, or their kids were ever in any real danger.

A season and a half in and literally nothing impactful has happened.

>b-b-but the acting is good so it must be good

okiedokie
>>
>>70853631
>>where are all the explosions?
>>why are they talking so much
>>this is boring
Those were none of the complaints

you just revealed yourself as a redditor by using such a hack response to someone not liking something. To really drive the point home that you are a homo you should have told him to go watch transformers too.
>>
>>70853861
>why does it take longer than a week for a character to change or develop his ideals?
>why aren't they involved in constant shootouts and car chases with the FBI?
>why is this slow paced spy thriller not just an action flick?`

You are a plebeian, go back to your GoT threads and circlejerk some more about which "lovable" character is going to be killed off, with the pretense of being an impact and eventful death to the story.

>>70853910
Those are literally the only complaints a plebeian would have.
>>
>>70853861
yeh the show really is dragging on and doing nothing

the whole last season showed absolutely no progression from start to finish and all the plebby reddit mad men autists started pretending it was the best thing ever

looks like we have another Dexter on our hands, so you might as well drop this now and maybe pick it back up 5 years down the road when the lame predictable story finally plays out.
>>
>>70853936
>yo your ju just a a pleeeb g go watch gamer of throoones

yeah 4chan isnt for you kiddo, just stick to reddit.
>>
lately it really became a pleb show

true patricians know when to break out negative opinions unlike the reddit plebs that lap up everything put in front of them.
>>
File: thanks-soviets.jpg (152 KB, 523x784) Image search: [Google]
thanks-soviets.jpg
152 KB, 523x784
>>
>>70853555
What a waste of trips
>>
>>70853968
You'd know all about reddit, wouldn't you?
>>
>>70854821
yeh with all the faggots like you coming over, its amazing how easy it is to spot a redditor even while anonymous

go back faggot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.