[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone like Columbo? I think its pretty good. Simpler times.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: C_laughs.jpg (32 KB, 425x283) Image search: [Google]
C_laughs.jpg
32 KB, 425x283
Anyone like Columbo?
I think its pretty good. Simpler times. Women were women and men men.
>>
hope they don't rape the shows corpse, but I know hey will...
>>
Man, this TV show's good. Classic. I need to watch it now.
>>
Great show. Shame they don't make 'em like this, anymore. (Fun fact: Steven Speilberg got his start directing a Columbo episode)
>>
>>70849174
> Just one more thing...
>>
File: Columbo-colombo.jpg (59 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Columbo-colombo.jpg
59 KB, 720x540
Op here. Glad I'm not alone.

>>70849649
don't say that. I'll reeeee

>>70849713
I watched one earlier. Made me go wow. 45 years ago, how much has changed so quickly.
>>
>>70849174
> implying there may be people who don't love Columbo
>>
>>70849174
>>70850009
>back when it was legal to smoke tobacco indoors

I started watching the show on tv a couple weeks ago then I noticed they put it up on Netflix
>>
>>70850028
Well. I wasn't sure. I know most people who see it would like it, but I'm in my 30s and that's old for this site. Not sure how younger would feel.
>>
>>70850094
31 here and Columbo is ace. So are Poirot, Morse, Holmes (Brett), and others.
>>
>>70849174
Anyone like The Rockford Files?
>>
>>70849174
All the 70s Columbo's are top TV. The 90's revival were absolute junk, they bought in to the quirky hype and indulged the guest stars egos too often.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 480x360
>>70849174

>Women were women and men men.
>>
>>70850264
are you agreeing or..?
>>
>>70850232
It's not bad. I was just in the mood for Columbos witty banter
>>
File: 1439935031184.jpg (139 KB, 716x537) Image search: [Google]
1439935031184.jpg
139 KB, 716x537
Just one more thing, sir... Earlier, you said that you were aboard a plane on the night of the murder, and you have the flight plan to prove it... and hmm the victim was shot but what doesn't add up is... you see, he was also on the flight plan, using another name... so tell me sir... just an idea, but if the killer was on that plane, why would he shoot the victim instead of simply, oh I don't know, throwing him out of the plane? This has really been bothering me...
>>
It's basically one episode remade over and over.
>>
>>70851088
Nice dubs.

At first I thought you were just quoting the Johnny Cash episode but then I realized

U U U U
>>
>>70852472
Spoken like a true pleb.
>>
>>70849174
wtf is this the dude from that cassavetes flick?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.